You lost connection to the game server

I opened a ticket with them and got a bunch of generic troubleshooting steps. Unfortunately, mine is a lot more random than just changing locations. That really sucks you can’t get a refund. I have played quite a bit offline and really enjoyed it. Just bought the game though to play with a friend and that isn’t possible in it’s current state. I keep hoping one of the updates fixes things because I really do love the game when it works!

imposible to plat every 5 min lost conection to server

1 Like

After 1/2 weeks with no issues, impossible to play again.
EACH TIME i’m entering a new zone “You lost connection to the game server”.
Please EHG, move your a… it’s boring !

1 Like

same here. A lot of disconnection in dange while changing area.

1 Like

Had a ticket open for the topic, updated them with game logs and such which they said they were passing on to their engineers only to have the ticket closed randomly…thanks EHG! Good to know my issue is being taken seriously.

New patch, same issues. Can’t play for more than about 10 min before I get another DC…

But have you all turned your VPN on? Have you tried turning it off? Have your called your ISP?

A disheartening joke by EHG. Hope to see this acknowledged at some point by the end of 2025 judging by the amount of posted and reported bugs that made it into 1.0 as features.

1 Like

ya the most generic crap ever…Doesn’t affect anything else going on…Any other games, streaming, etc. “It’s not us, it’s you” even though, clearly there are quite a few people running through the same issues.

1 Like