What unique would you have made if you could afford the "Create a unique" (or if it was in stock)?

Both those items give ward off of missing hp. If your max hp is 1, you’d gain 0 ward with my item equipped.

Yes, as nerdherv said 2 days ago.

I’d like something built around a Void aura, but I did not decide precisely what.

Or, I’d like to be surrounded by several bees that could sometimes become a huge swarm but could at that moment also harm me (or else it could be OP).

Maybe something like this?:

10.) Time Flayer
→ Off-Hand Catalyst (Ashen Skull — plus (6-10) Intelligence; plus (2-4) % Spell Critical Strike Chance) [Wanted to prevent synergy with Omnividence here].

• Every (3-10) seconds, all enemies within range of the Void Aura age forward one evolutionary level. [Direction Void Age] [Enemies just need corresponding pandons at each evolution/time level].
  • Once an enemy has reached their Void evolution level, they suffer (5-25) % more total damage within range of the Void Aura.
  • Plus (50-200) increased Void Damage.
  • Plus (1-3) to Level of Void Skills.
  • Minus (1-3) to Level of all Non-Void Skills.
  • [Screen width range - can’t provide exact range information… maybe 3 times what the doll has in the city]?

No. It’s a good idea, but not what I had in mind.
I’d like something linked to the Void and to the way the Void probably “melted” with the Necro energies before destroying them. Some kind of power decay, maybe, but not precisely that.
I’d like it to be fully pertinent lorewise.

Have we not already a little bit with
“DOOM” [Doom Ailment] and
“Time Rot” [Time Rot Ailment] what you are looking for?

Otherwise, I don’t seem to understand your request correctly and have tried it very briefly with “brainstorming”:
Void necrosis.
Time necrosis.
Void implosion.
Disgust evocation.
Time depravity.
Time mold.
Void infusion.

I find your thought with the lore interesting. :relaxed:

Some similarities, yes.

I would like an item that looks “normal” (or may I say “acceptable”?) in the universe of the game. Something that, even very rare, has its place along with all what we know. I love all that takes a whole world and makes this world whole (that’s how I would define it).

Something that let’s me use spin2win with other classes. Really want a whirly bleed rogue. Off set it with a high mana cost or slower movement speed.

Starting to get into this territory with Ruby Fang but something that turns sentinel fire to poison. Corrupted paladin kind of thing. Yes, like grim dawn.

There’s channelled hail of arrows. @KissingAiur

I thought a Corrupted Paladin was a Void Knight. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Fair dues. That’s right. Afflicted paladin or diseased.

Gear Slot: Boots
Name: “Arc’s Big Baller”
Affixes:

• Devouring Orb has no cast time
  • For each Devouring Orb gain 1-5% Spell Void Damage Leeched as Health
  • For each Devouring Orb gain +1-5 Spell Void Damage
  • For each Devouring Orb gain 5-10% Spell Void Damage
  • 10% increased movement speed when a Devouring Orb expires
  • If you have not cast Devouring Orb in the last 3 seconds, you have 100% increased Mana Regen
1 Like

Wanted to expand on my Redefine recently unique:

→Ring: Coral Ring (4-6 vit, 4-6 HP regen/s)

• Recently now means (3-6)s ago
  • 5-20% inc damage
  • (15-35) HP

Too much time paired with paint skills. :crazy_face:

Without being pedantic, IMO 80% increased damage per stack is way too much. That’d be up to 960% increased damage which is probably about how much you would have normally so that would double your damage.

You missed the part where it takes 90% of your current HP if you go that high and your HP does not regenerate. Use Erasing strike at the wrong moment and you’re toast. And you still have to get to 12 stacks to begin with.

Yeah, current health. If you’re a low life ward build (which could be an interesting idea with this unique) the cost would be minimal. There’s also nothing on that that says your hp wouldn’t regenerate (& Time Rot doesn’t do that by default, though Damned does), or fill back up quickly from leech/life on hit/etc.

Plus if you’re doing such a massive hit, you’d leech back a lot.

I’d envisage this being used as a nuke with a fast attack to stack Time Rot then consume the stacks in one big glorious timey wimey screen clearing apocalypse!

Don’t get me wrong, I like the idea, I’m just arguing that 80% per stack is too high, even with it consuming up to 90% of your hp (which you’d then leech back a lot of with the World Eater passive giving 12% leech & if you’re a VK with Anomaly up, that’d be a lot higher).

You should read his Tooltip better :stuck_out_tongue:

IT’S NOT A PROPER/VALID IMPLICIT! If it were in the proper place, I’d have read it. But it wasn’t so it’s entirely your fault Heavy.

It’s a unique, there are no “proper” implicits/affixes for uniques!

I’m ok with that, if you feel better :smiling_imp: