What unique would you have made if you could afford the "Create a unique" (or if it was in stock)?

99% of uniques disagree with you.

Out of 210 sets & uniques, there are (I believe) 4 that aren’t “normal” bases - Uceni’s Sphere, Orchirian’s Petals, Twisted Heart of Uhkeiros, Anchor of Oblivion.

So sorry, that’s 98.1% of uniques disagree with you.

Edit: Plus on all of the uniques that have no hp regen, it’s an affix, not an implicit.

Edit #2: Plus a few other odds & sods that Heavy finally mentioned after much cajoling…

Holy crap man. None of the uniques posted here are going into the game. You said you do not want to be pedantic but right now you are extremely so.

As far as I am aware VKs don’t have much ward retention to make this work on a low life ward build.

The thought I had with the sword was boss fights. Not zoom zoom or mono-clearing or anything like that.

And pointing out the ‘Current HP’ value is… yeah? I mean 90% of MAXIMUM HP would kill you every second time you’d use Erasing Strike propably. Also it’s increased damage, not MORE.

And the ‘massive hit’ leech is intentional, it’s what is to keep you going to emphasize the whole void consume theme. You have to keep attacking to be able to keep attacking.

As for world eater passive - this weapon has 10 physical melee damage. which makes the physical leech from world eat eater not really effective at all so it’s more akin to 7% leech.

And I made it an implicit as I made it a new item type as well. So seriously… can we stop now? I tried to share creativity. Instead I get my post dismantled on molecular level.

I’d like to see a unique for the Primalist that puts all your summoned Crows into a pie then throws the pie, more damage per Crow “consumed” thus. The Crows respawn after X seconds with a sizeable damage buff ('cause they’re a Murder of Crows).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.