Warcry, New Beastmaster Skill Coming Later This Week

WarcryGround

Lay waste to the ground itself!

In Patch 0.8.1 Beastmasters get access to the new skill Warcry. Let’s take a look at it!

NOTE: Warcry is still in development, so we’ve omitted most numbers from the below tooltips.

Warcry

Warcry tooltip
Warcry’s tooltip

Warcry art
The skill art for Warcry.

Nodes on Warcry’s Specialization Tree

Battle Cry

Berserker

Breath of Eterra

Ferocity

Jormun's Wrath

Totemic Heart`

Whirlpool

13 Likes

Yay!

Oh, wait, that means I need to play a Primalist… :frowning:

meh… sad it doesn’t have any defensive buffs… but yay new skill :slight_smile:

It does on the tree. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Fascinating, looking forward to trying this out. Glad to have another stacking instance similar to Aspect of the Lynx. Should make for some great additional DPS boosts. Is this replacing Flanking Strike?

New Build Inbound!

me love you long time!

Hmm. Frenzy totem must be seeing some big changes.

So Totemic Heart + Jormun’s Wrath = better decoy?

SAH-WEET. Can’t wait to see this in action.

Ah, is Breath of Eterra not a defensive buff?

And traditionally BERSERK is actually a forgoing of Defense in order to maximize Offense so going with the feel of it, I hope it doesn’t have TOO many defensive buffs.

It appears to be, yes, as flanking strike is being removed.

Definitely excited to try this one. I think a skill like Warcry is perfect for providing added versatility to melee-oriented blademaster builds by allowing both offensive and defensive nodes and giving you the choice depending on what gaps you need to plug.

As a big fan of melee I think this new skill (and hope all changes on other skills) will make me love the beastmaster!

It stuns mobs baseline, that’s pretty defensive to me, as is the freeze on the Jormun’s Wrath node.

Im confident everyone will love it - it is a cool, usefull skill that adds many options - dont worry.

Baseline it has knockback too if you want it to be this defensive.

All the yelling! XD

WHAT? 

Still hasnt touched Primalist and Acolyte. And still planning to keep it that way :grin:

1 Like

https://imgur.com/KK99Tu9

1 Like

Checks out - LE is a game for gramps.

Looks like a solid skill, I’m not a fan of knock back though so good to see a way of speccing out that!

1 Like