Vapourfire

If you aren’t paying @vapourfire, you really should be.

I mean, just look at this: #technical-support. There was a time when not offering substantial support yourselves and hoping the community would pick up the slack was understandable, but since the whole Tencent thing, that’s a lot harder to justify…

3 Likes

just helping where I can…not always successfully but I try… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

others like @Llama8 and @Heavy and many others do too…

3 Likes

Why not? “Nothing” isn’t that far from the peanuts most tech support is already getting paid. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol :scream:

@vapourfire really is an amazing person. I do agree.

What’s even more amazing to me is that he always seems to keep his cool. I’ve yet to see him get annoyed in here, or frustrated. Even the best of the rest of us can act like a bit of a dick when we get annoyed replying to others, but not Vapour who has the patience & temperament of a saint.

So, if he doesn’t get paid, he should at the very least have an honorary forum title:
Saint Vapourfire
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

True.

You are obviously talking about someone else… but thanks anyway… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was just about to say that…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.