[Update] - Matchmaking, Queues, and Servers - Online!

Waiting or connecting again??? number 2218 since 45min

That button just takes me to a 404 error page lol

i canā€™t even connect to offline O.O

omg it moved down for the first time in an hour from 2055 to 2030 :smiley: and back to stable xD

Iā€™ve never seen a game go online without problems^^
I think most people are aware of that.
Good luck to all the development team !

3 Likes

Canā€™t even get in the queue. Error 52 constantly.

no qeue atm but yust cannot go into online play.!! should be fixed by nowā€¦ connecting forever and the time i am seeing the loading screen im getting error and have to go back to the main menuā€¦

Iā€™ve been stuck at #0 in queue for the last two hours, started at #7 at least.

you guys can see the queue? I dont even get a number :frowning:
moist sadness

I played online about 6 hours ago, but the latency was VERY high (even for Brazilians).
But now I canā€™t even enter queues anymore or I get errorsā€¦ the game goes into an infinite loop, and only the close game and settings button works!
a field for ā€œserver stateā€ would be interesting donā€™t you think?

Stuck in que at 325 for 10 minsā€¦ got boosted up to 525 in queā€¦ lol okayā€¦ been at 525 for over an hour now. utterly ridiculous.

Edit: restarted the game after 2 hours in que. started at 252 in que. 2 hours later im at 340ish.

does this game have a simple afk log out timer? like I honestly donā€™t get how with so many examples to pull from in games the server issues are still this bad.

What have I accomplished in an two hours:

1. Received error LE-51.
  2. Simply couldnā€™t log in using the ā€œPlay onlineā€ button, it just kept loading.
  3. Received error ā€œLost connectionā€ on the character screen.
  4. Standing in an unclear queue, periodically stepping back.
  5. By some miracle, the gods of Eterra granted my friend and me access to the game almost simultaneously. We create a party and receive error LE-61 with a disconnection.

I hope youā€™ll fix it soon, especially since reaching the mark of 500k copies sold means that you can expect an influx of players after a major patch. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I wish you good luck! And we all need patience, things like this happen

P.S. Before that, four hours ago, it was possible to log in calmly.

Please fix LE-51ā€¦ canā€™t login from main menu.

been in Queue for 1.5 hours at 8.485 and tbh goin the wrong way now im at 8.510 in Queue

Canā€™t Log In to Online or Offline: Error code LE-51

Infinite matchmaking queue on east coast

Got home from work and was able to log in immediately, but my progress has been reset about 4-6 hours. went from level 34 to 5.

lol went from 500 to 906, guess the game is popular now

update: i am now #0 in queue and have been for 5 minutesā€¦

Just restart the game over and over until you are able to get in without a queue.

äø€å¤§ę—©ęŽ’700+ę²”åŠØ静