[Update] - Matchmaking, Queues, and Servers - Online!

I have the same problem. I was 2913 in queue and then it doesn’t move until it finally moved after 5 minutes but it went UP!!! Arghhh…

Now nothing has happened for another 6-7 minutes. Feels like it is going to be a repeat on Yesterday. :frowning:

I’ve had the silly le problem, but never had a server queue-- currently stuck on the spinning wheel on the login screen. Hopefully we get an update soon! >.>

I’m from SA region and yesterday I managed to play only in US servers. Today I’m in queue #77 for over 1hr, I think I will be in SA servers now, because of this low queue spot. Good luck y’all

We are aware of a recent resurgence in errors attempting to connect to servers. We are reverting a recent change in conjunction with further investigating the issue.

3 Likes

We are aware of a recent resurgence in errors attempting to connect to servers. We are reverting a recent change in conjunction with further investigating the issue.

4 Likes

I’m just stuck at the spinning wheel on the “play online” button, no queue numbers, no message, nothing.

Can’t even cancel that button to try to “play offline” instead, only thing I can do is exit the game.

Should we leave the queue or stay in it?

I think the constant announcements of the new patch make the players hyped and the servers don’t support this new amount of players.
Catch Blizzard’s Curse :sweat_smile:

Hello,

Thank you for the answer. Can I ask if its worth to stay in the queue or the queue and mentioned problem will be as long as few hours or more?

I’m just stuck at the spinning wheel on the “play online” button, no queue numbers, no message, nothing.

1 Like

Actually, play offline isn’t working for me either, just stuck there spinning the wheel.

Yip. Same here. Was working fine yesterday but obviously something new has messed up the authentication to allow either modes of play.

speculation obviously until devs confirm.

It was fine before today, then queue and when you leave you get this next time error LE-51.

Offline works for me

Thank you for the quick response! I was also really impressed to see reps in game earlier today when I got in, in the global chat! It speaks volumes about your team! Kudos!

Were you already logged in before this issue seemed to start? looks like about 30min ago… Just speculating… as I am still unable to play in offline right now.

Yea same here atm,

I had to restart Steam and then LE to be able to get into offline play, but online still fails.

I am in offline now again.

Not going to attempt online till the devs have had time to sort it out.

but offline is working again thankfully

Logged in but when I click on Play Online button the UI seems to be hanging however the settings and account buttons is working.