Upcoming bug-fix to Ballista

This is how i found out the build i was playing. It looks like you can’t/pretend to not be able to read or understand correctly. I’m sorry.

I already said that i’m not going to play anymore. It looks a clear answer.

This doesn’t mean “only about extreme-op builds”

so why are you still there? do you want to fear the devs that you are leaving or what?

Definitely, and, based on Reddit posts, I’m not the only falconer not worried about it.

The ironic thing about people saying it shouldn’t be fixed midcycle is that cycles with their leaderboards are the only reason to fix it. People keep saying, “If it doesn’t affect other people, leave it alone until the end of the cycle!” But the cycle by definition is what the community is working on and the leaderboards are for, it’s having a cycle/season where people are comparing themselves that mandates the need for this. But when you have a group of people and standings for a cycle/season matter, the game needs to work as described.

That so many ARPG players think that making the game play as the rules describe is a bad thing is a symptom of how messed up things have gotten. A game that cannot enforce its own rules is pointless. That’s why before live service games, tournaments banned known exploits if it was directly competitive or *'d them if it was a leaderboard. Even go look at speed-running today, they have different leaderboards for glitched and glitch-less.

1 Like

I’m talking in a forum thread. The forums are meant for this.

doing 2-5k corruption is extremely-op, dont you understand that?

yes, that’s why i was playing the build

forum for the players. you are not the player by yours word.

Call a moderator so he can ban me because i left the cycle.

Well, if u have monkey brain, i guess it means u cant build theorycraft also.

Thats kinda strange point. What if there is a possibility (u liked talking about possibilities) that ur build, that uve spent lots of time on, still would be fine? Dmg stays the same at least and if u can clear a bit less with no harm and a few more tweaks to gear its a win situation, no?

just ban the bugged nodes and skills from the leaderboards

Yeah, nice comparison with speedrunners. Ehg also said smthing about adding patch tags to leaderboards.

Very funny.

If they find another bugged node i have to do even more tweaks.

so you left only the cycle, not the game, right? =)

And thats totally fine, because u would still be the only one (well-known build) doing 5k corruption

The game is in my steam library. Draw your own conclusions.

Look at bilibili and you will find out that there are runemasters at higher corruption already.

will wait for you the next cycle once you will play another extremely-bugged-op-build and will whine when it will be fixed mid-cycle =)

Okay, then the only two well-known builds. Doesnt change the fact that 90-95% cant do it/cant do it without much bigger investments

They did say that. Here’s the quote: