Upcoming bug-fix to Ballista

now you don’t read before writing, or just pretend you don’t understand such a small message. ok, fine =)

1 Like

by the way lama was answering about a specific post. And i was replying about that.
The rest of the thread is not pertaining.

But it does support my assertion.

aaaah i’m really sorry, you are right. I was trying to answer to too many people at the same time. I’m sorry i hope this will not happen again :*

1 Like

Somehow reminds me of how people are so scared of Terrorist Acts because they think the government can just call someone a terrorist and arrest them without question asked.

Legit concern though.

1 Like

at the moment, the developers show themselves only from the best, “safe” side, giving us the opportunity to express ourselves both on the forum (which we are doing now) and through the survey. i think that when it comes to mildly overperforming builds caused by bugs, we will always have the opportunity to discuss the problem and even contribute to its resolution

I am actually happy with what they are doing. I will buy another supporter pack if they do go ahead and fix the Ballista. I was one of those people who voted for nerfing even if it’s not bug, for overly op builds, lol.

But I can understand the concerns of the people who are against bug-fixes that have a nerfing effect. Definitions for some of the terms involving this topic are just too “subjective”, and the way they left some of the bugs unfixed from a while ago doesn’t help reassuring people that they won’t use bugfixes as a nerfing excuse mid-cycle.

1 Like

I think you’d be better off learning the difference between a circle’s radius and its’ diameter since this BUG was clearly using the wrong one!

Go back to school ignorant! :'D

Chiming in simply to say that several people in this thread have obviously not read the forum guidelines - you know, the ones that pop up when you start your first couple of posts? I’ll copy them here for your perusal:

• Be kind to your fellow community members.
  • Does your reply improve the conversation?
  • Constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize ideas, not people.

Extreme rage with no logic behind it should never be taken seriously when designing a system. Be aware of it and seek to understand the core behind the anger, but ignore the actual posts. An extremely unfortunate side effect of the instant and anonymous nature of forums, combined with the polarized nature of modern life, means many people will react to a perceived slight with extremely unbalanced rage.

It can be hard, but as the saying goes, “don’t feed the trolls”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Before the Modification:

Initially, the area was calculated using a linear equation: area = base (2.7) + increase (0.1). It’s important to note that 0.1 is not equal to 0.01 and does not match 0.04, the latter being the expected outcome after adding four points.

After the Modification:

Following the revision, the area is determined by the formula area = base * (100 + increase) / 100. However, the resulting values either question the validity of this new formula—possibly indicating a bug—or suggest an exceptionally high level of skill from the developers in the game.

I think it’s a bug how shit you made Marksman now. Could we get a fix on that?

1 Like

Can i please know know where did you get that information?

1 Like

thank you, we got it that he was wrong lol
The guy you quoted was not trying to disprove whether the node was buggy or not. He was trying to express the fact that the bug was not obvious even to an experienced player, despite the fact that it is described as an obvious and glaring bug by a lot of scientists in this thread.

1 Like

pce! dont let ya door hit ya on the way out

Imagine having a class with 10m+ damage and unlimited Ward…

" We need to nerf this glass cannon build with -100% Cold and Physical Resistances, and NO WARD OR HEALTH "

Smh…

2 Likes

Please nerf Zeus crafting as well. It wasn’t enough and I lost my balance. Should I go through the inconvenience of using replacement parts?

why make such changes in the middle of a game season. I have no trust in the developers. how can you do something new, and then it will change. this is terrible!

4 Likes