Unity crash when after 0.9 when trying online play

I’m surprised they haven’t fixed this yet, it’s been 4 months, I guess they just pretending it doesn’t exist, well if you really want to play online you gotta use a VPN but then youll have to deal with lag, online gameplay is blocked on multiple ISPs across multiple countries for some reason.

I really don’t understand how is this still not fixed? It is been almost a year now

Same issue here…

I tried to play the game on march 2023 and just couldn’t because it crashed every time on the first loading screen after selecting the character. Almost a year has passed, I downloaded again, hoping that I would be able to play, and to my surprise I still can’t play it. I tried pretty much every fix available on the internet and nothing fixes it. Sad.

1 Like

They really need to fix this. I paid money for this game. Yes its still in beta and about to launch but have been playing on and off since beta started years ago. Playing online, I get the unity error but offline, no error.

1 Like

I am having the same issue, was able to play for a week, now just crashes like this.

@EHG_Dodo …Can we get a reply to this? I have opened tickets in the past with NO response and just opened another yesterday and still no response…Kinda stupid if you ask me to have to use a vpn to play live…

1 Like

Hey y’all

1.0 is releasing in less than a week.

Plenty of bug fixes coming apparently, so check again when it comes out :slight_smile:

Very True but the devs could at least jump in and say yes or no if this is fixed for 1.0.

1 Like

I FINALLY found a solution to my Unity crash. After trying every fix online, I stumble upon a fix for Valheim that worked for LE also. You basically have to slow down your RAM frequency. He suggests to set it to 2133 Mhz. I know it’s not the best fix, but it’s a workaround. I couldn’t even login into the game and yesterday, after the fix, I could play for 4 hours without crashing. Hope it can help you guys too.

I still got this bug even after 1.0 and I don’t even see some the Login etc. But I can circumvent it by pressing Alt+Enter while the Intro Splash Screen is showing to make the Window into Windowed Mode and then it loads completely. When I am at the Login screen I can press Alt+Enter again to enter Fullscreen Mode again and everything works fine.