Unable To use characters after PC Crash

When I was playing my PC crashed and after that happened I rebooted and relaunched the game but after the crash when I try to play with my offline character nothing happens it won’t load into the game. When I try use my online character the game loads in but I can’t move, use skills, my inventory is empty and the skill menu is broken. I have tried verifying the files, reinstalling the game and creating a new character but none of this has worked. Is there any fix for this at the moment or will this need to be patched?

Exact same thing is happening to me.

The same exact thing is happening to me. I can’t enter an offline game anymore after the game crashed. I don’t mind that much having lost progress with my first offline character but now everytime I try to create an offline char the game just won’t start, it gets stuck at the first loading screen after the opening cinematic. I looked at the save files and, as @_init said in another post, it was full of nulls. I could try to fix it manually if I knew the right values but I don’t wanna mess around and possibly get banned for “cheating”, as it happens in other online games.

Player.log (321.9 KB)
Player-prev.log (5.4 MB)

Cant play offline after PC crash from yesterday.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.