Ultimate Thread - Biblical edition

Add to the game a way to make some spells that take a lot of energy (mana) usable even after losing mana, but cost lives the more they are used after reaching 0 mana.
This way the character would be hurting themselves by using magic even though they no longer have enough power.
Similar to the mages in the Witcher netflix series.
Definitely a cool feature.

Create a macro function that we could use for some spells so that when I use one spell and I want to automatically use another (for some spells this would be really useful) the character just automatically casts the other spell under certain conditions

Give people the option to cancel the profanity filter so that they can post anything in chat but only those with the same settings or in a group with the player would be able to see it.

Give people the ability to invite players to a group without restriction and prioritize the ones they want to see in a particular location. If you change it, you would have to reset the instance or leave and come back to the instance, the mapā€¦but a whole group of maybe 20 people could interact together - assuming you create a better chat as I wrote here.

Change the set icons to match the look of the items and not look different.

Give us interact function to right click on prophecy and it shows the location where do it like with the dungeon keys

Add when playing with the controller automatic compare of things when one goes over them which is possible with the pc version but apparently not when playing with the controller.

Give us the possibility to color-code the stats we are most interested in in the character info, filter them and search and sort them as we want in a secondary window that can be opened with a keyboard shortcut. Such a window would contain tooltips for the stats and could also show the available affixes, suffixes we currently have in the forge.

Add a tool to the game that shows all the items available in the game to get from the drop + filter by class, type and so on so that you can find the item you need. Put it in your favorites and mark it specially when it drops from monsters with color and text. Since such a feature already works on some sites Iā€™m sure this could be implemented into the game and it would be easier.

Also add a planner and skill calculator to the game.
This could include a built-in tooltip on what to further improve so people could copy builds from other players or create their own. Also possible on the web. I donā€™t see why this wouldnā€™t work in-game.

Give us the option to buy character slots. For offline mode of course you can set unlimited.

The first time I started playing monoliths, I thought the whole point was to enter a room and choose a small island and get a reward. Eventually, after twenty hours, I found out that there was a map with bigger islands " locations" and I could have levelled up long ago. Can you explain to me why you didnā€™t warn the players about this? If possible, add a window to show the player that the start is not really all.

Release regularly Road Map and add into game regarding news,update etc. Preferably directly in the game allow players to read your discord news alerts but also from the forum somehow. For example by system announcements in a special chat tab where everything will be loaded every time you turn on this tab.

Add a setting to the game to enable automatic saving of all materials to the forge so that you donā€™t always have to open the inventory and click a button.

Respac should have an extra feature - reset all passives or at least those that are possible at the moment.

1 Like

Discount stash. And create stacking items like keys or idols.

At dungeons allow players to jump straight to the boss for more keys. For example, this would be appreciated by those who farmed dungeon material as ambers and died on the boss.

Add a breakdown of exactly what attack killed what player at what moment and how much damage that attack did. Sometimes I feel like Iā€™ve been killed by something I just didnā€™t see at all.

Add an option for HC characters to write a last message after death, which will be posted on a board and can be read in real time by other players. Preferably even retrospectively after some time.

Unlock players to use spells for movement speed, teleport etc. In cities and locations where this is not possible now.

Set up spells like spawn wraith and other spells that are boring in the mix and are just a nuisance to click on so that if the player has any energy/mana limit on them the spells are unlocked as passive and automatically used.