Twitch Drops - What you need to know for Launch!

I’m guessing on the main Twitch LE Gameplay link it looks like they’ll probably have some sort of overlay on their thumbnail in the listing (i.e. FREE DROP COME WATCH ME!). Some kinda flag that indicates it. There’s like 25 or so LIVE right now. You’ll just pick the ones that indicate.

That’s a pure guess, though. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

They’ll have the tag “DropsEnabled”.

2 Likes

Thank you both. I know nothing about Twitch and when I was looking today I wasn’t sure how they would identify it.

1 Like

I’m not much better than that. I’ve watched maybe a half dozen streams on Twitch ever. That site intimidates the crap out of me. :joy: :rofl:

Love some good juicy twitch drops!!

We’re making drops widely available to our creators, with the intent of making sure you can watch your favorite streamer and still get the drops.

If you are a creator and would like Twitch Drops for your channel - check out the post about the Creator Program that went live today.

4 Likes

I just noticed there was a Dire-Iguana pet available.

I would be lying if I said I wasn’t at least a bit offended by not being approached about a Dire-Penguin pet…

2 Likes

I want a Dire-Sloth for my pet. If only to see what they come up with for that :joy:

1 Like

I heard they are working on one… but progress on it is coming along very slowly.

2 Likes

I’d even say… DIRELY SLOWLY!!
YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
:sunglasses:

I want Gregory. Best boy.

2 Likes

Just got the game, the drops look cool!

Ugh. Already started with the FOMO and the game isn’t even technically out.

Were the pets/titles the kickstarters got not an earlier example of this?

You have two chances each, and getting the drops is quite effortless.
If you can’t manage that it’s on you.

Ohh… interesting!

Nice hope we can get them on any Last Epoch chan <3

Mantle of the prophesier look nice ^^.

Can’t wait for full release, been excited for years now

Ok, Linking up and ready to get hold of some of these, but I do feel like it would be better for many of people to just get this available to buy in a Package for $X for a very Limited time instead.