Twitch Drops - What you need to know for Launch!

I just noticed there was a Dire-Iguana pet available.

I would be lying if I said I wasn’t at least a bit offended by not being approached about a Dire-Penguin pet…

2 Likes

I want a Dire-Sloth for my pet. If only to see what they come up with for that :joy:

1 Like

I heard they are working on one… but progress on it is coming along very slowly.

2 Likes

I’d even say… DIRELY SLOWLY!!
YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
:sunglasses:

I want Gregory. Best boy.

2 Likes

Just got the game, the drops look cool!

Ugh. Already started with the FOMO and the game isn’t even technically out.

Were the pets/titles the kickstarters got not an earlier example of this?

You have two chances each, and getting the drops is quite effortless.
If you can’t manage that it’s on you.

Ohh… interesting!

Nice hope we can get them on any Last Epoch chan <3

Mantle of the prophesier look nice ^^.

Can’t wait for full release, been excited for years now

Ok, Linking up and ready to get hold of some of these, but I do feel like it would be better for many of people to just get this available to buy in a Package for $X for a very Limited time instead.

What has happened to me is having seconds on the clock for a game for one streamer without realising it and then it would not count on any other streamer. Afaik that is a twitch thing that can’t be changed sadly.

Yeah, the whole thing is so buggy, and lacks transparency. I wish the reward windows weren’t so tight, so you could eventually still get the rewards for watching, when Twitch finally decided to credit you for your time.

wow amazing

Cant wait to see what is in store for the game as it grows!

Twitch-linking ms is dead: 503 or 502. Do you get same problem?

Is there anything special to do to receive Twitch drops for your Community ? All my Drop features are active but i can’t get any drop on my own channel? is it another Partner Thing?