Introducing the Last Epoch Content Creator Program

Greetings Travelers!

I’m Foton, and I’m EHG’s Influencer Manager. It’s my job to work with content creators of all sizes. Over the past year we’ve worked internally with a handful of dedicated creators to build Last Epoch’s Content Creator program - and today, we’re opening the doors to anyone who wants to grow their channels alongside Last Epoch.

Last Epoch wouldn’t be where it is now without its passionate streamers, YouTubers, and fans. We understand the time and effort that goes into content creation and we want to support all Last Epoch creators in pursuing their passions. To that end, we have decided to go wide with our support - to give you the freedom to choose what’s right for your channel and audience.

To that end, we have employed Lurkit.gg, Nexus.gg and Discord. We look to offer paid opportunities for creators to do what they do.

Paid Content Philosophy

Your integrity and reputation are key to maintaining and growing your audience. We respect that - and we will never ask you to deceive your audience.

Paid opportunities will usually have talking points like features, release dates, or links. However, we want your content be honest and genuine - even if your opinion on a new system or feature isn’t positive. Be yourself. We just ask that it be constructive and follow the Terms of Service on your chosen platform.

Lurkit.gg

The creator program will be hosted on Lurkit.gg, a platform designed to connect creators and publishers easily. We will offer game updates, media assets for your videos, and paid opportunities - called Missions - for your content creation.

That’s right - there will be opportunities for you to get paid for making a variety of Last Epoch content; everything from social media posts to reaction videos and livestreams. You can expect a diverse set of Missions. so that you can provide content that’s right for your audience.

We just launched our program via Lurkit and you can request to join now!

Nexus.gg

Nexus.gg is a digital storefront for creators - it enables content creators to sell the various editions of Last Epoch and a variety of supporter packs on a customizable site. Creators will get a portion of each sale made through Nexus.

Discord

We have a content creator-focused Discord, where we gather all Last Epoch creators in one place. In this you have direct access to EHG through me! The Last Epoch Creators’ Hub is a positive place where creators can gather, discuss Last Epoch from their unique perspectives, trade tips and tricks and get direct support from the team at Eleventh Hour Games.

Joining either the Lurkit or Nexus program will grant you access to the Discord. We can’t wait for you to join us.

Twitch Drops

Over 500 of you have signed up to have Twitch Drops on your channels. In order to make sure these are all enabled in time, we are no longer accepting request to have Drops in enabled for your streams.

We are stoked to see the content you create in the lead up to and during our 1.0 launch on February 21st.

6 Likes

Is there any way for smaller streamer/youtubers to access Lurkit.gg? They don’t allow anyone under 250 followers/subscribers.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m registered on Nexus, but lurkit requires 250 followers/subscribers. Is there another way? I’ve been streaming every day for over a year and have created about thirty videos on YouTube. Additionally, you mentioned Twitch drops if we are on Lurkit. I am registered but don’t have the 250 followers/subscribers. Will I still be eligible for drops on my channel?

2 Likes

Hey, Mike posted on discord that they have no control over the lurkit requirements and it will have to stay in place for now.

This should most likely be added to this paragraph because while EHG may not be gatekeeping based on viewer or subscriber counts, apparently Lurkit does. And if you’re only means of doing this is through Lurkit then that’s kinda…gate kept.

1 Like

Happy to see LE being this open and transparent in working with content creators. :slight_smile:

Good luck to all aspiring content creators out there!

1 Like

You all are correct - Lurkit requirements are unintentionally acting as a form of Gatekeeping for the drops. I apologize.

To address this, we are going to move the sign-ups to the creator Discord. Meaning going through either Lurkit or Nexus will grant you access to this information. Nexus does not have an audience requirement for sign up. I am updating the post above to reflect this change.

Once you are approved there will be a dedicated channel in the Creators’ Hub with details to get signed up for drops.

5 Likes

Super merci pour votre réaction si rapide. bon maintenant que nexus suffit comment est ce que l’on est approuvé ? et une fois approuvé comment à t’on accès au hub des créateurs.
Merci beaucoup
Thank you very much for your quick response. well now that nexus is enough how do we get approved? and once approved how do you access the creators hub.
Thank you so much

1 Like

Hi, I’m a Twitch creator focused on ARPGs in general and have already purchased and streamed Last Epoch since 2020, I’m on Lurkit and the requirements are very difficult for me to achieve, especially because I’m Italian and it seems like my country is not supported from the platform, is there any possibility to join the program?

They’ve changed how you access the program now due to the requirements that you mention -

1 Like

That was fast and concise. Thank you. Love that you all actively engage with the community. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve been dwelling on whether or not I wanted to create content for several different video games over the years, but with nothing to show for it as I never had much interest in putting in the time required to do so. This program and the game itself have stirred me into motion and I plan on hopefully having at least one video out before 1.0’s release.

EHG, you’ve made a real treasure of a game here. I may not get massive view counts or make a proper name for myself, but I am happy to work with you and the rest of the community and build something great.

1 Like

Happy to see this game get so far, looking forward to continue playing and streaming it. Much love EHG.

1 Like

Looks like a lot of dev support for streamers. That’s fine, but please don’t let LE become like every other game where the only opinions that matter are those of streamers.

2 Likes

@Saony06 - Once approved in Nexus - you will receive and email with the information to join the Discord. Once approved in Lurkit it is in the Creator Program resources tab.

@ErasmoCBT - Sign up for Nexus using the link above.

Hey Travelers!

I am curious what the criteria for being accepted in the LurkIt program might be.

I was just denied and am a smaller ARPG content creator, but no reason was provided. Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@TalkativeTri

Any response would be greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful day.

I went back and reviewed your application - and we’ve approved it.

1 Like

Hi
I’m also, a small-time streamer and YouTuber who’s super into Last Epoch. In the past days, I’ve been diving deep into the game and creating content that I think really captures the essence of what makes it so awesome.

I’m reaching out because I’d love to be a part of the Last Epoch Creator Program. I genuinely believe in the game and want to do my part in spreading the word about it. Having access through the Creator Program would be a game-changer for me and my content.

I know there might be some requirements or things you need from me, and I’m totally cool with that. Just let me know what you need, and I’ll make it happen. I’m all about promoting Last Epoch positively and helping the community.

Thanks a bunch for considering my request!

Aeph, we’d be glad to have you. Check out the post above - and start by signing up for Nexus.gg.

1 Like

Good afternoon. I am sorry to bother you with this, but I just recently signed up for Nexus and completed everything that I believe is required including adding Last Epoch to my storefront. However, I have not received an email to join the Creator Program and join the Discord. Is there something that I might have missed?