This is unacceptable

I have created many appeals to your support, but you ignore me!

1. Discord
  2. Discord
  3. I can't create a character
  4. https://www.reddit.com/r/LastEpoch/comments/1b2uwt8/i_cant_create_a_new_online_character/
  5. https://www.reddit.com/r/LastEpoch/comments/1b3aund/i_cant_create_a_character/
  6. request (35902)
  7. request (36633)
  8. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH in-game bug trackers

I have a critical problem that prevents me from playing for the desired class. I’m not asking you to fix it right now, give me an answer, I’m worried that you’re silent!!! It seems to me that you don’t care about my problem, you could create a character for me on my account and I would play while you fix the bug, but in the end I get a lot of unpleasant emotions because of which I would like to return the money, but steam keeps saying the same thing “you played for more than 2 hours” of which 1.5 hours I was waiting for a connection to the server.
Bottom line: I upgraded the necromancer (although I don’t want to play for him anymore) and I can’t play with my friends as a paladin. Money and nerves have been spent to solve my problem.

Can anyone let me know if this is a troll or not. I honestly cannot tell.

1 Like

In the bug report tool you can check a box that tells it’s a gamebreaking bug or keeps you from progressing or whatever. Did you check that mark? Did you try to reach out for their support mail? Did you ask the devs in the ask the devs channel on discord what’s going on? Did you bump your bug report so noone thinks it’s solved because you don’t bump it?

1 Like

???
Look at this - https://www.reddit.com/r/LastEpoch/comments/1b3aund/i_cant_create_a_character/

Of course, I did everything that you indicated, absolutely everything!!!

Ok, my bad. I thought you were upset you couldn’t change your Necromancer into a Paladin.

Apologies.

2 Likes

No problem, I’m just tired of knocking on closed doors.

1 Like

Well you now write in the feedback and suggestions part of the forums instead of elaborating everything in the bug section or even better the post you made over there. If EHG is one thing then it’s very communicative and helpfull.

2 Likes

I mean, they are a bit pre-occupied with the overall server stability issues, so I’m sure it’s not a matter of them simply ignoring you. I’m also guessing they’ve had a flood of bug/feedback over the past week, so it might just be a matter of the sheer # of requests ahead of yours.

That’s not excusing them, but just trying to keep perspective here. They are a staff of < 100 (IIRC), trying to service over 1 million customers.

1 Like

I’m writing here because it’s the last thing I can do. I described my problems to them in the mail, on the forum (links are attached) and so I wrote my feedback about support in order to draw attention to my problem

I understand this and I’m trying to get through 1 million players with my little problem. I want to be heard and just have a sentinel account created for me :sweat_smile:

And your problem is that you are unable to create a new cycle toon right? Did you try to delete your necromancer? Just to see if the toon is in a buged state? And btw someone told me all his problems were gone after he validated the steam files .

I tried to create on a completely different computer, it didn’t help.

A necromancer is the only character, it is too risky to remove his only character in whom he has already invested time and effort in order to “test” the possibility of creating a character.

His? He? Is this some pronouns stuff i don’t get as a non native speaker or do you talk about someone else now? And if you don’t want to play the necro no more it’s a waste of char space anyway.

Oh, I’m sorry for my language, I won’t be a native speaker. I’m from Russia. You don’t have to hate me for this.
The necromancer is my only character, I don’t want to risk him.

1 Like

All good I was just confused because I’m no native speaker as well ^^.

1 Like

no problem =)

I’m sorry if you said this above, I might have missed it, but did you open a Technical Support ticket?

this A character is not being created or this I can't create a character - #3 by Father_Pontiy ?

I do not know who you are, can you just make me a character? :upside_down_face: