The Travelers Backpack - Our gift to you!

Hey mate,

That’s on me. I apologize. All I saw was the part about purchasing on March 9th, and not the 2021 bit. My bad.

@EHG_Wick - Can we help him out?

5 Likes

Finally have this in-game, thank you!

Decided to boot up LE to see what’s changed in the past several months and was going through old emails dreading to try and figure out if this was ever granted to me.

Going to need a “Multiplayer When?” patch IRL :smile:

I bought it in July 2022, officially started and logged in, but why are backpacks not distributed?
Is it possible for you to deal with it now?

Man i bought the $30 pack in 2021 and I’ve never gotten any of this stuff including the stuff from before 0.9 released. let alone the stuff that I should be getting for the of purchase any help here steve

1 Like

Sounds like you need to request assistance via Technical Support.

I’m curious how we obtain the items given as thanks/apologies? Owned the game since January and not received one…

I havn’t received the free cloak or any of the first 3 twitch drops yet altho they have been claimed immediately after I earned them . Logged in twitch and steam and claimed > also restart cpu etc… thank you

I managed to get the Twitch drops so far (sent them a ticket for that)

The bees & cloak aren’t available yet, they only announced it as something to come in a week or so, once they got time to stabilize the servers

Stable now, Where is it? :sweat_smile: