The Travelers Backpack - Our gift to you!

I would have loved to have joined it a lot earlier to support the build-up also, just glad I did join when I did. I could have gotten nicer sounding badges!
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

New supporter packs should help out with that. I’m mostly going to be in standby till I see what’s on offer. There’s only one item from the prior stuff I can’t live without, and it will hopefully make a return.

Yeah, I was really half joking. I’m not a big “look at my badge” kind of person, I really would have liked to be able to support the kickstarter earlier to help them get the foothold though, just didn’t know about it then.

I bought the game today. Do I receive any gift at all?

Really? Support said they cannot see when you purchased the game? I hope this is not the case because I don’t even know which credit card I used almost 2 years ago etc…

Thanks, Steve!
I appreciate the little things companies like this do. Hopefully those of us who did purchase well before the end date will be receiving the backpack OK. I heard people say they claimed it OK while others like me still receive the error msg.

In your Steam Library, on the Last Epoch page, if you go the last tab on the right called Support you can see how and when you got the game. Maybe EHG can’t see it, but that should be proof enough.

There again, for me it was 26th September 2021, and I also get the message saying I purchased too late to get the backpack. At this point I don’t have much hope we will ever see it.
Not a big deal but a tad frustrating.

For me it is telling me I purchased it on Mar 9th at night time, which sounds right for when we were forced to migrate the game on Steam. I bought it in Dec 2021 though and hopefully still have the email receipt or something.

Just posting again here to say that I am still receiving the msg that my account is too new when trying to claim the backpack.

Not sure if I should email support again or not, or if anyone knows if EHG is still working on this?

Hello Gattaca,

Unfortunantely the promotion for the backpack was purchases had to be made BEFORE the 0.9.0 launch. Which means if you purchased on the day of, it would have been to late.

According to Gattaca though they purchased the game in 2021, well before 0.9 launched.

They’ve said this multiple times, is there some misunderstanding here?

2 Likes

I purchased LE back around Dec 2021 with the stand-alone client. However, on Steam now, after the migration thing recently I think it tells me I purchased it the day I clicked the migration button, which is odd.
Also, I know forum badges aren’t currently showing yet but you should be able to see maybe that I have one of the original supporter titles?

I have old email to/from EHG as well when I did an account name change a while back as well if there is ever any need for proof.
Should I just email support again and re-open the ticket I had from a few months back?

Yup haha. Idk really what’s going on. I hear from some people they claimed it OK and others still get the error msg I receive when clicking on claim button.

1 Like

Hey mate,

That’s on me. I apologize. All I saw was the part about purchasing on March 9th, and not the 2021 bit. My bad.

@EHG_Wick - Can we help him out?

5 Likes

Finally have this in-game, thank you!

Decided to boot up LE to see what’s changed in the past several months and was going through old emails dreading to try and figure out if this was ever granted to me.

Going to need a “Multiplayer When?” patch IRL :smile:

I bought it in July 2022, officially started and logged in, but why are backpacks not distributed?
Is it possible for you to deal with it now?

Man i bought the $30 pack in 2021 and I’ve never gotten any of this stuff including the stuff from before 0.9 released. let alone the stuff that I should be getting for the of purchase any help here steve

1 Like

Sounds like you need to request assistance via Technical Support.

I’m curious how we obtain the items given as thanks/apologies? Owned the game since January and not received one…

I havn’t received the free cloak or any of the first 3 twitch drops yet altho they have been claimed immediately after I earned them . Logged in twitch and steam and claimed > also restart cpu etc… thank you

I managed to get the Twitch drops so far (sent them a ticket for that)

The bees & cloak aren’t available yet, they only announced it as something to come in a week or so, once they got time to stabilize the servers

Stable now, Where is it? :sweat_smile: