The Easiest Most Powerful Werebear/Pet Returns. The Werigan! 0.8.1b

It was more for the melee physical damage if you decide to use swipe. That node does not help your Spriggan minion or minion vines.

Hi , iā€™m a new player.

Itā€™s possible to know what type of gear i want to progress and what stat on that gears is the best for the build.

Thanks and good play.

Welcome to the community!

By opening up the gear planner you can see this

This is always up for the debate and as you get more experiences you will want to try different things to find whats ā€œbestā€

add loot filter plz

Ill try and knock one out for this build tonight at work. :slight_smile: Teamviewer FTW :stuck_out_tongue:

Updated to the new lootfilter template
Updated written guide with new rating system
Updated previous build planner to a new one reflecting changes to 2 passives and changed specā€™d nodes in swipe not to use both spirit wolves summon to reduce confusion.

Let me if anyone finds any issues :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello,
Iā€™m new and I have used the guide to leveling to level 70. Now I want to migrate to this build and I donā€™t know how to place the passives. What is the priority?

Thanks

THe only real priority is getting 10 points into the very top left for the 40 adaptive spell damage for companions.

Everything else doesnt really matter.

tnx very much :heart:

Can Swipe by replaced by something else at endgame? I donā€™t use it anymore.

Arenā€™t red items supposed to be endgame ?

https://imgur.com/a/H0aJDhJ

No because youā€™ve recoloured it. T6/7 affixes are purple by default & donā€™t start dropping until you get to lvl 55/90 zones respectively.

No i havenā€™t, iā€™ve imported the filter as is. Iā€™ll try to reimport it, just in case.

Thereā€™s definitely some recolouring going on there since no item drops as red by default. Though to be fair, I did miss the level requirement on that shield (lvl 8) so itā€™s clearly not a t6/7 item!

I just imported the filter from the OP, dropped a few of those that i collected, all are red, and iā€™m level 20

Hereā€™s one that just dropped, havenā€™t picked it up yet

https://imgur.com/a/1rhZAs2

The red refers to just being tier 3+ originally it was only high level basis but those arent always the best so i changed it just to have high tiers. You can change all the tier 3 or greater to tier 4 or greater and it will reduce the amount you see. There is no and do it only requires 1 affix your looking for to be 3+ atm

So, iā€™m a bit confused, i have this item that gives me +1 to maximum companions but i canā€™t summon a second spriggan, why, what am i missing here ?

This means you can now have three companions instead of two, but only one of each. The only exception is the wolf, which you can have multiple ones

1 Like

@boardman21 So, letā€™s say you remove swipe, what would you use instead, like totem or, anything that could be usefull ?