The Easiest Most Powerful Werebear/Pet Returns. The Werigan! 0.8.1b

while this will indeed work,

You can also for faster clearing spec the 1 point out in spriggan on the bottom left that makes him shoot in a line and he will instead shoot projectiles in a cone making clear about 3x faster. @Atterana

1 Like

Fun fact if you re bored of your common looking bear form. Equip the unique Kermodes Cage. Transform and go back to your old chest piece. 10/10

Little update: Gained a few levels and did a little respeccing. There is in fact need. This spriggan thing is a monster with those 10 points!

Do you advise this? or check it out for myself? Still leveling past 80. It goes very slow and Iā€™m assuming the Arena is the place for this? Is it possible to level in MOF past 80? Too many questions I knowā€¦

For mono clearing and not just running to boss i would recommend at least trying it out to see how you like it. it does reduce signle target damage by quite a bit.

Arena is much better for EXP yes.

Possible, yes. Slower, yes.

1 Like

OK spent a key and gave this a shot. It might be a little more efficient but the advantage falls away after level 80 imho and itā€™s not nearly as much fun to play. Canā€™t beat watching that little beast rip bosses apart :smile: All subjective ofc.

Have you tried sing the ā€œRendingā€ node from the swipe tree for some phys shred and dps?

So still playing and loving this one (lv 92) but a question? If Iā€™m not actually using swipe is it doing anything for me in this build? Can I swap it out? or is it a Werebear thing? Please excuse my ignorance if soā€¦

You can swap it out, not sure what you would take that would be any more usable though

Yeah it seems usability is the thing. If youā€™re in WB form how do you use other skills? It takes over the skill bar

Theres only a few that you can use

Ice thorn - WHen hit
Mealstrom - When hit/idols/relic
Entangling roots - Unique/roar
Earthquake - unique
Swipe - Skill tree synergizes
Thorn totems - Idol Proc

Thatā€™s what I thot thx. Donā€™t really get the synergy with Swipe? Is it just the fact that you can actually use it?

Swipe skill uses Swipe skill tree unlike the other 3 skills on werebear bar that dont have trees

1 Like

Cheers. Thatā€™s what I thought. Very interesting way to play. Itā€™s a ton o fun! The spriggan is a beast for anyone whoā€™s interested. Talk about boss killer!

1 Like

Where do you get Maelstorm when hit?

you can get 30% chance when hit to cast mealstrom in shaman tree.

Idols have % chance every XX seconds i believe

Thatā€™s nice, but unfortunatelly not usable for this build, because it is the top of the Shaman tree :frowning:

Quick question here bro: How did you get your Vitality so low? Mine is sitting @ 20 and I only have 2 total on all my items. Really want to get my health down to take advantage of the Endurance.

Put less on your gear. Boardmanā€™s only got 1 Vit prefix (on the boots) at t3.

I have 2 Vit total and thatā€™s on my chest piece. Zero on any of the other gear. How the heck do I end up with 20 on the stats screen?

Edit: Just rebooted and it took it down to 10 but when I switched to WB form it went up to 20 again. His stat sheet must be in normal form but that still doesnā€™t explain why I have 2 total on my gear and itā€™s reading 10? Checked my passives again and it doesnā€™t appear to be there.