The Easiest Most Powerful Werebear/Pet Returns. The Werigan! 0.8.1b

I mean move to you. Thank you. I didn’t know A shortcut.

1 Like

Great build! Orchirian’s Petals relic works great with this build.

1 Like

He always does this… Its impossible to keep up!

:hot_face:

2 Likes

At what level does this build become viable. I am at 52 and it seems to take forever for that spriggan to do much killing lol

He needs the 40 adaptive spell damage at top of druid tree… So 65 ish?

Been running with Eterras Path since low level and tbh I dont see it worth to take them out. Great mobility and the proc helps a lot to stack extra mana/hp.

1 Like

Jeez that’s a stretch gonna need to redo the whole thing to get some build to get that far. Thanks for the info though

1 Like

Do you recommend going for that node before taking the Beastmaster nodes? I’m level 76 and haven’t got that far in the Druid tree (because of taking the Beastmaster nodes) but my spriggan is literally tearing things up.

If your spriggan is already doing well then no need, you can get by with the 20 added spriggan spell damage in entangling roots, but that 40 at top of druid takes it to the next level.

If your not struggling no need to change it early.

Ok well I look forward to leveling up into those points :smile:

Just got this nice little thing for this build!

I would not swap out the Reach of Grave unless you had a really bad one

Tested. Exalted one seems a little bit better.

Reach of the grave is so good because of its 10% leech for sprig

Trying to make the transition from my leveling build to this, currently in the low '40s and playing something that barely resembles this lol.

The spriggan just does nothing for me at this level. I was going to drop Maelstrom and spec the spriggan early but my unspecced pair of wolves do a better job at the moment.

Currently I have Swipe, Ice thorns, Werebear and Maelstrom specced, Swipe is my main damage dealer as a werebear and it + Maelstrom do the trick in human form and let me facetank almost as well as I can a a werebear.

The transition is rough and I’m thinking that this is very much an end game spec when you can empower the crap out of the spriggan. Just stumbling along for the time being.

Do you think I should take spriggan or entangling roots next? Then I can eventually ditch Maelstrom for the last one.

Roots empower the spriggan by a lot so I would fo roots first then get the sprig.

1 Like

Like Boardman said, the leech is what makes the Sapp become self sustainable so its not just a bout the damage

Thanks I’ll do that. Can’t wait to have it at a high enough level. Seems like an awesome play style for lazy people like me :slight_smile:

Its fun as heck, for a smoother transition my personal experience was using Doublet of Onos chest piece and Eterras Path. Both of those made it much easier to swap into Sapp build

yeah as I wrote above, you clear monoliths with Spriggan Pet and Spriggan Form using Poison Vines then on major bosses just shift into Werebear to use Roar

example - https://youtu.be/ORyZjIgdACQ?t=10

Werebear + Spriggan pet is worse at clearing, only good for bosses and higher waves, you can clear monoliths with just Poison Vine anyway

1 Like