The Easiest Most Powerful Werebear/Pet Returns. The Werigan! 0.8.1b

I play a rather similar build just with spriggan form and vines to do even more dmg. i just need to get the new necro axe and see if this works well.

But if you play as Spriggan, the entangling roots doesnt use the skill tree, you dont get roar to frenzy spriggan, and you dont get the 32% boost of damage/speed/attack to minions.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Gear Planner is Now Updated

Click Here To Jump To Top! 

Yeah but I want to see the difference :D. It’s np to respecc buuuuut it’s fun to have enough mana to spawn 100 vines while the spriggan still does spriggan things :D.

1 Like

BTW what you wrote is another good example why shapeshifting is in a terrible state :).

Which reason is that?

First off, thanks for all your hard work and dedication. Second , would you mind giving a few tips on a fast level up builld for Druid? Maybe not too deep just a few shortcuts . Been trying a lot of your builds lately its hard to keep making characters haha, thanks!

Primalist inparticuliar is one of the slower leveling classes due to lack of its movement skill. However starting wolves and sabertooth is great until you can dual wield amd gain access to werebear then swipe is great. You will fall out of werebear from time to time but it works welp through misgame

Workimg on leveling guides atm

1 Like

I am getting close to mid game with werebear and some easy drop uniques and I just swipe the entire screen.
Bosses BARELY survive 2 hits :joy:

1 Like

Either you toy arround with the options they give you or you miss out. With spriggan form for example you can incorperate Thorn Totem and that’s it. At the end of the day and after speccing into spriggan and totems you can stop skilling or take some pets with you you can’t activate anyway :D.
I wish there was a way to deal with shift skills like Werebear Swipe and be good with it. I think they’ll have problkems to make a tree that makes each and every skill possible to use. It’s still fun somehow ^^.

Yeah, you can throw Entangling roots in your specalization slot and use eterra’s boots to proc it, and you can also spec ice thorns so when you get hit it can proc, but other than that yeah spriggan needs some more synergy options with skills. Im sure it and werebear will be updated

Mind sharing a filter maybe? I am terrible with them lol

i havent made for builds yet :frowning: im hoping to put some basic ones out for each mastery when i make the leveling guides

You can use Heavy’s filters and just opt in and out of stuff you need. @boardman21 I toy arround with the maelstrom cast every 5 sec just because I can :D.

Is there some option for faster mono clearing with this build? Like a skill that can be swapped in & then revert to the original build for arena pushing?

You can use your skill swipe, swap weapon with alot of melee damage and you can do good damage.

I typically just run past all enemies to the end and then call spriggan to me to finish the map off.

Getting into late game, I am confused about something. Isnt it better to run 2 saps instead of 1? I am missing the downside of it

2 saps?

Nevermind, I got confused thinking you could possibly have 2 Spriggans running at the same time.

How do you call Spriggan to you, when you are in Werebear form?

To you or so.you mean summon? A to move them
To summon you have to be in human form