The Easiest Most Powerful Werebear/Pet Returns. The Werigan! 0.8.1b

Do you have a build on the tool?
Following text instructions is a bit hard.

Also why not start your own thread.
You can credit @boardman21 for the idea, but piggybacking this thread might confuse people.

I would rather see here @boardman21 take,

But interested in yours also so please start a thread and make a proper build.

Can you give planner link or screenshots of passives and skills? :slight_smile:

seems like that the “spriggans of the grove” (+100% cast speed for spriggan) skill from etangling roots skill tree, doesnt work anymore. the spriggan dont gain any cast speed from it anymore…

maybe there is a way to work around werebear or spriggan form and go without any form? maybe frenzy totem and eterras blessing is the way to go?

Holy Crap @boardman21 I just realised that this thread has almost 25k views…

Dude you need to monetise this…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So is this build effectively dead as it is?

In werebear form yes
As a druid no.
Updated Here:

Cheers! Thanks for the prompt reply

1 Like

OK this build works very well. I can only imagine how strong it will be when the 2 Entangling Roots nodes are fixed.

1 Like

OK I just watched this video. I noticed you stay in Spriggan form. Kind of wondering what is the point of having werebear form at all here? Is there a better skill to use in this setup?

Because I only used Werebear to blast down bosses and transformations do not share a cooldown…so you can freely switch between both within 20seconds - under Werebear/Entangling Spriggan gets 40%? cast speed and Adaptive spell but now Vines are fixed and bear is nerfed Spriggan form all the way

I used Poison Vines for clearing and Spriggan mops up everything

i think I might of cant remember. I linked a video a few times of quick clear and go over the skills, planner doesnt work due to idols it seems

I think I show my gear at the end but ive barely changed this character in months. I do want a Living Seed relic to potentially drop Reach of the Grave as my Spriggan rarely dies anyway

Yeah but currently Entangling Boost is broken/not working. It’s listed in the bug reports as a “known issue”.

0.82g
Fixed a bug where Entangling Roots’ nodes for buffing minions were not buffing minions.

@boardman21 Can you level this build from scratch or is it advisable to follow the leveling/Druid guide instead?

1 Like

I would level the 1 to 75 werebear then transition over at level 70+. You need the 40 adapative spell damage in top of druid tree for this baby to really come together

1 Like

Is this build back to S Tier with the bug fix from a few days ago? And no longer needs to go the Machine Gun Spri?

I havent played it yet, but some hve said that its back to do just as much damage and such so it should be. Will play this one again soon :slight_smile:

What about the lack of mana regen tho?

You can build into mana regen and take the mana efficiency nodes in entangling roots
I have played it yet, but number on paper show you can cast entangling roots up to once per 2 seconds which is more than enough.

Well hopefully someone will try it and let us know. I specced out of this when 8.2 came along but it’s still one of my favorite builds. If it works I’ll go back (I find the whole respec thing to be a real pita)

so the issue is roar’s entangling roots cost. right?
what happens if i spec out of “roots of lapp” and preferably have an item with at least +1 to entangling roots to get that fleeting grove (say 2 ponts). thats +80 mana efficiency for roots and no more +50% mana for roots of lapp. if it works like it should on paper, this should do it. you do get smaller area, but i think it’s manageable, at least if not constantly spamming roar, but only as needed.

also, just for QoL, having high attunement and +mana on gear helps a bit too.