The Easiest Most Powerful Werebear/Pet Returns. The Werigan! 0.8.1b

Can the Swipe as specced summon 6 Spirit Wolves due to taking the 2 Wolf-related nodes?

ive tested this and unless they were literally on top of eachother it seems to NOT work that way.

So why did you take the Wild Calling 45% node at all when you already have 100% chance from Lupine Attunement? Seems a waste of 6 points? Thanks.

You can respec it, i didnā€™t bother since i use Swipe 0 times per minutes.

Finally getting somewhere with this build - like I said a nightmare to level - however my machine gun is a lot less impressive than yours; itā€™s firing less orbs, slower. I canā€™t see why this is as I believe I have every node that you do that would affect its cast speed, plus a very good Reach of the Grave. Any thoughts?

Do you have the 100% cast speed from entangling roots?

I have all the following:

Roots: 100% cast speed
Bear Form: +32% Cast Speed + Allies get Frenzy on Roar
Reach of the Grave: 12%

Did I miss anything?

Beastmaster passive tree
ā€œthe chaseā€ node for 32% more cast speed

Then that should be all of them and ive already tested it. The cast speed is exactly as shows in the video. if you have taken all those nodes and made sure to hit your spriggan with roots

Ah I didnā€™t have the Beastmaster one (not high enough level yet and went straight for the top of the Druid tree). Thanks.

1 Like

My current issue with this build is my Spriggan is being killed around wave #120 in Arena. I think I saw in the top 5 builds video that this build pushed several hundred Arena waves, so this is rather puzzling. I have 200% Minion Health, is that too low?

Yes and no, so 3 things.

1. you have reach of the grave for leech yes?
  2. you have entangling roots setup to heal spriggan to full life on cast?
  3. The push that i did that went 500 waves ( a couple of patches ago) had closer to 500-600% minion health, had 3 or 4 t5 affiexs of it.

Your spriggan should be even buffer now since at level 100 they get 40% additional DR they didnt have before

Also Do you have poison chance and bleed chance? that 400% MORE damage also helps the spriggan leech so much more life

This build was untouched and only received buffs in this patch as now you can get +2 Spriggan pet but even +1 allows you to cap Spell damage node - 9% more damage or something

I use Vines to clear in Spriggan Form and Spriggan does single target. For Timeline bosses I just switch to Werebear and spam roots. These bosses die in under 30 seconds, Monolith bosses die almost instantly

Yeah I have a decent Reach of the Grave.

No I didnā€™t take the node to make Roots insta-heal the Spriggan (neither did you in the build!) but this seems a decent idea.

I have Minion Poison and Minion Bleed chance from idols but only 15% of each, is that enough?

With how fast spriggan attacks that should be enough. How much are you crit mobs for at wave 120?

Not sure, Iā€™ll try to measure that next run. Against the training dummy itā€™s about 28k per crit (Iā€™m level 72). I have the following Minion damage stats:

Increased damage: 301%
Increased spell damage: 487%
Increased Physical damage: 347%

EDIT: Looked to about 4k crits only at wave #150. Anyway that 1 point in Roots to insta-heal the pet did the trick; itā€™s me thatā€™s dying now rather than the Spriggan - which makes some sense since my Primalist gear is crappy.

You are using Spriggan form in place of what? Swipe? and how do you have it configured? TIA

there is no spriggan form in there. Its the spriggan itself. You are constant in werebear form.

I have a cons for that build. The atrocious AI of the minion. Gets stuck, shoots behind walls, walking right in front of monster, then attacks and so on.
Its terrible in ots state right now.

Ah I think @Shrukn is saying heā€™s using spriggan form thatā€™s why Iā€™m asking him. As for the spriggan itself: use your ā€œAā€ key to position him when he gets behind something. I just finished level 163 or so in the Arena and it was me who died not the spriggan

why if i push the button roar in werebear form , entangling roots dont work ?

have you specced into ā€œwoodland bearā€ in the werebear skill?