Text error - Monolith of Fate

Not sure what to even call this.

1 Like

How many active modifiers and echoes conquered did you have before you died? Your log files would be helpful too.

I honestly cannot remember it wasn’t that many.

Player.log (108.7 KB)

As a part-time dev/tester, seeing things like this brings me great joy.

Whoops. Didn’t see there was already a topic. Thanks for merging.

I was fighting the boss of Black Sun for the first time when I died, so I had quite a few mods on the table. I couldn’t tell you exactly how many though. Log file attached, if that’s useful.

Player.log (868.4 KB)

I get this same placeholder text any time I die in Monolith.

Log file of a session in which it happened multiple times:

Player.log (748.7 KB)

Don’t remember exactly how many modifiers I had, but at least 4 or 5.

You can see the bug below. Seems like there are boxes with placeholder text which were supposed to be replaced with expressions/calculations.

Unfortunately I cannot find my .log file location–otherwise I would upload it as well. I am on Windows, and it is not located at C:\Users[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch
Indeed, in my users\username\ folder, there is no folder called AppData.

This bug doesn’t happen consistently, so it’s hard to confirm internally. However, we’ll release a potential fix in 0.7.9e. Thanks!

It happens to me 100% of the time when I die in Monolith. Here’s my system info, in case that’s helpful for reproducing it internally:

DxDiag.zip (17.3 KB)

Could you please include your log file as well? If you’ve restarted the game, upload the Player-prev.log file instead

Repost of log file:
Player.log (748.7 KB)

It also happens 100% of the time when I die as well.

1 Like

Fixed for me in 0.7.9e, after happening consistently before that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.