Stuck at Entering Eterra

I just bought the game from the steam winter sale. Game is just stuck at Entering Eterra. Not sure what do with this?

Same issue here. Tried reinstalling and verifying files.

did that work?

Nope, still can’t login.

Well, hopefully they reply with a solution or reason otherwise I guess it’s refund time

Also just bought the game about 10 minutes ago. Created my account and just get stuck at the “Entering Ettera” part. Cannot get in.

I have same problem. bought game just now and cant log in.

Same here. Using steam.

I have the same issue. I’m also on Steam.

EDIT: I logged into the website and went to “Sessions” and clicked to log out all sessions and now the game works. :man_shrugging:

I also notice that before, the website said I needed to purchase the game and now it says “Please download the launcher to start playing the game” so maybe they are just backed up on processing new purchases or something.

I have the same problem. I bought the game today. First time trying to play.

Same issue here. Stuck on Entering Eterra. Tried all the known workarounds and nothing.

Bought this today and can’t get in either. Checked the files integity and also tried to run directly from the game folder. Nothing helps.

This is what fixed the problem for me. Everyone give it a shot, and good luck.

Same problem. Seems steam cant link with last epoch account… any other fix?

Bought the game last night, and tried playing this morning, and ran into similar issues as everyone here. I tried the fix recommended above and it worked.

I logged out of all Sessions including the active one (by logging out as well). After that I was able to get into the game via the Steam client.

Hopefully this will help someone here.

Hello there,

This is a known bug/issue and we are working to determine the root cause. While most players are able to login after some time has passed - we will continue to work on a solution.

Thank you for your patience

Thank you so much for the suggested fix and posting it here! While we will continue to look for a solution to the root cause, this is valuable information.

The “solution” doesn’t work for me :expressionless: I bought it like 5 hours ago and can’t log, F

Same here can not get past loading screen saying please wait, lost 36 mins of game play on Steam worried if I leave launcher running no refund as 2 hour time limit will pass. Big fan of this type of game was looking forward to playing wile I’m off work.

Some info: I was stucked ingame at “Entering Eterra” till completed verification of account on this website(email code).