Stuck at Entering Eterra

Hello there, I am truly sorry you are not able to log in and experience Last Epoch. Rest assure that if this problem persists past the 2 hours and you would like still like a refund - we will honor your request. This is on us. We are working on a solution right now but do not have a prediction as to when it will be ready.

Once you verified your email - you were able to log in immediately?

Thank you for the information! Did you also verify your email address before or after logging out of all sessions by chance?

I bought the game last night and I still can’t get into the game. I’ve tried logging out of sessions and my email is also verified. My account shows I haven’t even purchased the game though I own it on steam.

We are still looking into the known bug of ‘stuck at entering Eterra’ aka ‘infinite spinning portal’. In the meantime, we have a temporary fix that will give you a LE-24 error which we can address right away. To do so, please submit a ticket to https://support.lastepoch.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and we will respond as quickly as we can. This is a manual process and due to the holidays it might not be an immediate response. The goal is to get you all into Last Epoch as fast as possible while we come up with a better solution.

Yes, that’s it. Verified email, then started game again and logged in without any problem. Currently I can log in without any stuck.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.