Soulfire bastion bug, cant get trough doors after last boss

Hi, i have problem with soulfire bastion dungeon, i cant go trough the door after killing the boss, bug started first when i played in party with my friend and i tough that might be just a multipalyer issue but its happening for me when im solo also. Cause of the bug i dont have acess to gambler’s loot that should be after boss.

Player.log (2.3 MB)
Player-prev.log (8.5 MB)

https://youtu.be/iAGl3n9ByMM - clip of bug happening

6 Likes

I’m also having the same issue.

This happens to me as well. I’ve tried multiple times on multiple tiers - I can never click on the doorway after killing the boss.

I got the same problem right now…
killed the boss but cannot enter the room with the soul vendor

Same here

just happened to me twice :disappointed_relieved:

Same Problem here… Already 4 tries on all difficulties and it just wont work.

Same here. Tried 4 times. All difficulties. Even tried exiting an re entering the game.

With Gambler’s Fallacy disabled as a quest reward and the only place to get Soul’s Gambler’s Fallacy, THIS NEEDS TO BE HOTFIXED ASAP

Same here, can’t go through the last door, and it fcking pisses me off because this has been a bug from last year atleast, and alot of people have reported it before the game released but it’s still here.

Same happened to me as well. Sucks to have lost those keys…

same here … really sad after spending 20 min killing all the mobs to have as many soul to spend as possible only to get denied at the portal after boss is killed … /cry

Same for me, twice in a row :frowning:

Same for me, three in a row (((

It literally just happened to me. I spent extra time getting as many soul embers thingy I could… All that time, wasted.
PLEASE FIX ASAP.

same for me as well.

Same issue here in T1. Killed the boss and can’t seem to leave the area.
Player.log (1.6 MB)

Same issue here

same issue

Same, party of 2 players, we were able to get into the soul gambler once first attempt, tried 6 keys after that, all wasted. Update to new version did not work.