Soulfire bastion bug, cant get trough doors after last boss

Adding on the the other bug reports. Could not access vendor reward zone after killing T4 Cremorus. Also cleared a COF prophesy with these modifiers during:

Same bug, please fix it ASAP

Same problem here. Make sure you guys are reporting the bug in-game too. Really unfortunate, especially that itā€™s happening in the dungeon where you theoretically spend the most time killing trash mobs and rares.

Same issue

Same issue it let me keep my souls but I still couldnā€™t get in the second time. Ah well. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Yea still having issues with this!!!

Same here

Same bug here. Happened twice now at tier 1.

same here

Same, farmed up 1261 souls trying to gamble for gamlerā€™s fallacy due to the quest being bugged.
Currently there is no way to get gamblerā€™s fallacy for no merchant faction.

Confirmed happening to me as well, no way to get gamblerā€™s fallacy in the current release confirmed.

This is a pretty big bug to have in a 1.0 release especially given the fact that enough consideration was shown to exclude gamblerā€™s fallacy from quest rewards, did you guys check to see if you marked the correct boolean in your code? KEKW

I got the same issue aswell. Cant access gambler since two days

Same here.
I saw a response from them on Reddit while I was googling this issue:

ā€œHey guys, sorry about this. We noticed this internally right before the patch went out. We have a resolution and will try to patch it before this weekend.ā€

Same issue wasted 3 keys. Bummer

Same issue hereā€¦was trying to cut through SoulFire on an alt to get the waypoint but am literally stuck and canā€™t progress further atm :confused:

Same hereā€¦ lost 3 keys on a row.

Same Problem here. Tried multiple times, canā€™t access the area after the boss.

Same here exept that all the mobs of this bastion are hollow (yes even the big boss).

Same issue, 2 keys wasted

Think they will post on here when it is back up and fixed wanna stop wasting keys haha