Service Outage - 07/18/2024

if you dont fix this soon ill be forced to hang out with my family tonight…

2 Likes

Skip that, there’s a new DLC for No Oxygen Included released today. Brb.

1 Like

什么时候能搞定服务器呢!

Hate watching the RNC while I wait!

2 Likes

interesting that the australian servers require the north american azure servers to be up. happy to wait patiently. i’m assuming there are a bunch of folks with much bigger problems.

the server is still not working!

Its likely that the servers storing character information are the U.S. Central ones, and your local servers only hold game assets

https://azure.status.microsoft/en-us/status

3 Likes

le-52 인터넷 연결할수 없음 나옴니다 해결방법이 무엇인가요

Seems like you need another beer… I’ll join you

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Assuming you have an online character, go to: https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/

On the left sidebar, click on the Import button and put in your account and character name.

co-pilot is taking over?

1 Like

Eventually, the machines come for us all

2 Likes

So far as I understand this is completely separate from the cycle and legacy characters I have been playing online. It would be good if I could import them to the offline mode to have some fun

Yeah, I can completely understand not allowing offline characters imported into online.

But it would be really cool to be able to export online characters to offline mode as a one-way export.

4 Likes

Man, this sucks, I should be playing this game offline so I wouldn’t encounter these issues…I play the CoF faction anyway, no real benefit in playing online.

1 Like

That would be cool sometimes i wish they would add shop items to offline characters as well because i dont really see a reason why not its just Cosmetics anyway.

1 Like

Azure found the issue and is updating things, 60 to 90 min for that to cascade out… we should see things come back online here soon… this is microsofts fault, again…

Too late for me, already dumped too much time into online to start over

1 Like