Service Outage - 07/18/2024

i tried again, 1448 now

How are you seeing a queue, I am getting an Error [LE-52] Canā€™t Connect to Login Server.

2 Likes

I was at 99.7 on my cycle 2 falconer. this was bound to happen :stuck_out_tongue:

Microsoft Azureā€™s U.S. Central region servers are down, which is likely whats causing the outage

Region dependent? Azure Central US is down Azure status

Why azure but not AWS, microsoft sucks

AWS also recently had a major fault too :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Anyone getting in? I am stuck in queue

Have no queue - LE-52 canā€™t connect to login server blablablaā€¦

Servers are down. Probably for a lot of stuff considering that its a Cloud outage

ok, will come back in a few hours hopefully itā€™s sorted!

I think it has nothing to do with the azure problem, because in the azure status the problem is affecting DC in the center of the USA, and I myself am from the south of Amarica and use DC Brasil SĆ£o Paulo, choose it in the game, and We have the same problem with the game and Azure here is in perfect working order

2 Likes

it is just a lastepochtools theory crafting kinda night. i have multiple builds that need some tunning anyway

is there any tool i can export my ingame character and check how to improve it?

The fiance is coming homeā€¦what do I tell her? Iā€™ve been playing games this whole time?

Thatā€™s a lie! Oh dearā€¦help. Uhā€¦perhaps tomorrow?

ME: ā€œAh well, Iā€™ll start an offline character.ā€
Clicks ā€˜Play offlineā€™
LE: ā€œCanā€™t connect to login serverā€¦ā€

Guess itā€™s not really offline, then, ya? ffs

It depends on what region the information is stored in in the cloud, not where youā€™re located. I donā€™t know EHGā€™s system architecture, so I canā€™t confirm or deny anything. Iā€™m kinda just taking a shot in the dark here, as an Azure outage happening at the same time seems too far-fetched to be a coincidence

You can play offline if u change the launch options in steam to offline

2 Likes

Will try that, ty!

You need to boot the game in ā€˜Full Offlineā€™-Mode, via Rightclick on Last Epoch(Steam Library) ā†’ Propertiesā€¦ and than either via dropdown menu.
Or because sometimes some people weirdly doesnā€™t have that ā†’ via commandline:

2 Likes