Sands of Majasa Update - Patch 0.8.3 Preview!

Unique items target farming?? Why?? To make uniques even more meaningless? They arey very common as it is

There are quiet a few uniques already that are not that common and very desirable.

Also since this patch will contain 25+ new unique items according to the new roadmap, I very much assume, that there will be some more very rares ones.

We already know some of the new uniques and some look very powerful and thus probably very rare (including some Creator Uniques, where the creator said, that their uniques is quite rare)

I agree that the very common and common ones will probably become pretty much meaningless and I am also worried about too much target farmability.

But let’s first see how this pans out, before judging.

With unique target farming I would feel very comfortable to even play builds, were I plan around using a specific unique in solo, which is great, since I usually enjoy playing a solo character way more.

But I often tend to play some of those builds on normal, just because it’s way to unreliable to get specific uniques.

1 Like

I agree that i should not judge so much before seing it in place, but i like that i need a lot of farming to get some uniques that i still dont have. I guess I will just have to wait and see what exactly they have in mind when they said unique targeting farming :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it’s good to have some uniques that can be target-farmed and some others that are random drops. It’s a way to address all kinds of players.

Yeah but if i dont believe it goes both ways, couse if u are able to target farming but u dont like to do it, u would do it couse u know others are getting uniques more easyly than u. Classic farming would become pointless and would be replaced with targeted one right?

It’s currently the case in Last Epoch.
Some uniques can be target-famed (boss drops), all the others are random.

You may wish to see how they’re doing it before getting too emotionally invested in “too much target farming is bad”.

As i agreed before with Heavy i agree with u as well, but i do not like target farming in any shape… Sorry. But i will see how it is implemneted and maybe than we can share our opinions on it

I know, and there is no excitement to me when they drop couse of it, couse i know they will drop. Maybe if it was 5percent chance for them to drop not 80 to 100

EHG announced it was going to be by type, not by unique.

Meaning, you can do an Echo which grants Unique Polearms, or Unique Rings, and still not be sure what you might actually get.

1 Like

Thank u for the heads up, i was talking about boss uniques drops from MOF before. I do not understand what is so confusing in statemant i do not like target farming in any shape? Lets wait for the patch and see how is implemented ok?

Nevermind all is good when i play shatered strike :slight_smile: 5 more days of navigation…

как стать тестировщиком?

Google translator tells me you are asking: “How to become a tester?”

I assume you are talking about the Community Tester Program.

They did open up applications for that with their Monthly Multiplayer Progress Update for August.

sooooooo…PATCH NOTES WHEN???

When they’re done.

There is a 100% chance the patch notes will come before Saturday.

1 Like

Unless they forget to release the patch notes! :stuck_out_tongue:

:frowning: I think that would make me very sad… :slight_smile:

1 Like

***love the new patch ***
cudos guys :+1:

keep up the good work and thanks :smiley:

1 Like