Multiplayer Progress Update - August 2021

Coming in :fire: with the expected update… was asking my self already, when it gonna drop, as promised.

Oh Lord, I can’t wait!

2 Likes

Phenomenal strides being made by the EHG team. I really do want to commend the team on the hard work you’ve put in over the years. Especially now, taking on the task of a huge implementation with multiplayer while also pushing out amazing content updates. I know you guys hear far to often our impatience, but know we appreciate all the effort you guys put into making this game so awesome for us players :slight_smile:

3 Likes

~30% memory overhead reduction is really impressive!

I’m excited to see MP as it comes to life from the early stages :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Where would you like me/us to do this? There are currently only categories for actual problems when trying to submit a support request. I don’t want to accidently become a burden.

PERFECT! Breakdown Coming Soon! Woo

You can submit it as a General Ticket here: https://support.lastepoch.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

2 Likes

Is this suppose to say september?

you can get quite a bit done in just one week if you put your mind to it :sunglasses:

1 Like

Copy paste life. I’m sorry about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are mostly down into the “small wins” categories for server memory use, which is good news. We have a few major chunks still we’re about to take out but then over time it’ll just keep getting smaller and smaller :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are always 99% done :stuck_out_tongue:

The last 20% is always the longest in game development, and has the largest impact on game quality. :smiley:

2 Likes

Dont Gotta Tell Me twice :stuck_out_tongue: Gets Me all The time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve tested so many games in the last 20 years that were in much rougher shape than LE, you guys are on a good track here.

As a math teacher I will take “small wins” all day every day :slight_smile: Love the direction Multiplayer is heading!

Hey Stanz!
So how do deaths work in Arena? I heard that in MP parties people can revive each other. Is this possible in Arena, too? Will there be a revive limit? Or are people that die out of the game and the rest op the party has to go on alone? Or do people automatically get revived if at least one member of the party survives until a checkpoint?

Arena in MP is something I’m really excited about :star_struck:

1 Like

Eleventh Hour Games, you’re absolutely amazing. Thanks for all the love for this game, we will give it all back to you. Let’s make this game a masterpiece!

MP!!! Let’s go!!

Thanks for the update.

Excellent update and look forward to the changes.