Sands of Majasa Update - Patch 0.8.3 Preview!

The Static Orb update is coming this patch.

5 Likes

Brilliant, thanks for the confirmation. It’s the first thing I’ll be trying :smiley:

Let’s go!!

1 Like

Wow! A lot to look forward to.

TY for that really big work!

What changes are coming for Rogue?

Could you elaborate a bit on how exactly this skill is going to be changed in 0.8.3?

I think they mean… you can now actually make a build with it? The only thing needed, really, was to fix Righteous Decree so Smite could hit the same enemy. That being said, I expect a LOT of changes for such a weird, old iteration of a skill. 45 mana cost, like what?

Spicy update coming, looks like it’s gonna be very nice.

Though, at the end of the post:

and so much more.

Expected the unique and sets to be “much more” but at that point I’m gonna think it’s just PR talk. Safe part to ignore ye?

awesome big D patch preview reveal. thanks for all your hard work <3

For once I’m eager to see the sentinel changes :slight_smile: Not only for the VK but I’m curious to see if FG will get some love, and ofc anything melee related

1 Like

Will the addition of a new zone and bosses result in an increase the the lowest level of the monolith? (i.e it currently starts at 55, will that increase to 60 or something similar?) I can already star the monolith well before I finish the current story content, and then go back when its trivial…this doesn’t seem like the intended design.

1 Like

Not sure I understand, I finish the current campaign at either 50 or 51. The first Mono is 55. The new part of the campaign has 4-6 levels to play with, as far as EXP granted, IMHO.

I really like the way Void Cleave looks. It will be the first thing I’ll play when patch releases.

1 Like

Looks awesome, I’m hyped!
Keep it up EHG :smile:

So a youtuber I watch casual says the games getting an update, So I casually stroll over to see what’s in said update. And Oh Boi this update is on :fire: think im just gonna load up and roll a new toon right now then get even more Hyped for next weekend now :smiley:

Unique items target farming?? Why?? To make uniques even more meaningless? They arey very common as it is

There are quiet a few uniques already that are not that common and very desirable.

Also since this patch will contain 25+ new unique items according to the new roadmap, I very much assume, that there will be some more very rares ones.

We already know some of the new uniques and some look very powerful and thus probably very rare (including some Creator Uniques, where the creator said, that their uniques is quite rare)

I agree that the very common and common ones will probably become pretty much meaningless and I am also worried about too much target farmability.

But let’s first see how this pans out, before judging.

With unique target farming I would feel very comfortable to even play builds, were I plan around using a specific unique in solo, which is great, since I usually enjoy playing a solo character way more.

But I often tend to play some of those builds on normal, just because it’s way to unreliable to get specific uniques.

1 Like

I agree that i should not judge so much before seing it in place, but i like that i need a lot of farming to get some uniques that i still dont have. I guess I will just have to wait and see what exactly they have in mind when they said unique targeting farming :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it’s good to have some uniques that can be target-farmed and some others that are random drops. It’s a way to address all kinds of players.