Rising Flames Update - Beta 0.9.1 Patch Notes

And again, no changes to the shaman. This is very unfortunate. A lot of little things added to the game is good, but a whole class with big problems that are ignored is bad.

2 Likes

There is one in the new announcement video on Youtube. Iā€™m sure they will be on LastEpochTools soon enough.

This is exactly the patch I was waiting for to build a VK hammer throw. Not one but TWO entire bugfixes.

Booooo!

Time to bust out AHK to save my wrist.

2 Likes

Disintegrate, anyone?

1.8 MILLION DPS tooltip, never see a single tick over 70k in any 1 second of pulses; even in a stage three beam.

1 Like

Itā€™s because it doesnā€™t hit

Excellent work, team!

Super excited for this release.

Mineā€™s now at 3.2m XD
Thanks Beezle for the helpful tips.
Now if only I could stay alive when a spider so much as breathes in my directionā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll be happy if we get at least ONE viable lightning based unique added this patch. The Weaver system will be helpful in that sense, but something lightning based that I can build my lightning sorc around would be great (and please, no one point out Culvinarā€™s Claim, the gimmick on that one is ridiculous and isnā€™t worth the upkeep)

1 Like

There are TONS of Lightning Sorc builds.
I have a Heavenā€™s Fall (Vilatriaā€™s) LB Meteor Build going for MP with a buddy of mine that absolutely wrecks. Also, the screen is so full with just TWO characters (and I canā€™t wait until I get 4 of this build with people going) that uh well you might as well forget about dodging ground warning AOEs like Avalanche cause you wonā€™t be able to see diddly XD

Like seriously 4 of these is going to be a Movie worse than a mashup of 2012, Moonfall, and Armageddonā€¦

Do we know if the change of requirements for Legendary Items will affects old items (pre-patch 0.9.1) ?

Fragment of the enigma is great
Edit : Culnivar is great on primalist

Fractured Crown may be?

Wonderful, Thank you team for your hard work :}

The build Diversity for Sorc is huge. Speaking of which, I need to build a Nova Boy on Thursday to take through the new contentā€¦

Itā€™s not that huge to be fair. Very few options to do good damage on high corruption.

1. Lightning Blast,
  2. frostbite stacking Ice Barrage,
  3. mana-stacking Static Orb (either dot or crit version)
  4. and may be ignite stacking to some degree via Fireball or Ele Nova.

Thatā€™s pretty much it. Although, thatā€™s probably still more than some other masteries haveā€¦

But itā€™s not what I meant. I meant, that if you struggling with survivability on a channeling build, Fractured Crown is basically your only option.

Good Call. Thereā€™s also Orianā€™s that can help and various Uniques or Legendaries that you can craft with Damage to Mana before Healthā€¦

Just stop washing your hands when you use the bathroom.

2 Likes

These look very cool, not gonna lie.

I am curious though, any update or change on the (I assume bug) of having your minions push enemies around when attacking them? This can cause certain enemies, especially bosses like Emperor of Corpses to be shoved into the corner and sort of mess with the arena we fight in.

2 Likes

This is good advice.