Rising Flames Update - Beta 0.9.1 Patch Notes

Great work.
I’m so pleased to see that some subjects we were talking in the forums the past weeks got addressed in this patch.

Looking forward for all this news.

Is there a list with the new unique items?
Have I missed it here ?

And I agree with others that the AFK time is too short.
Maybe 20-30 minutes would be ok.

I mean, you could of just told us that none of you have pushed ladder past wave like, 400, for the patch that adds ladders.

But in all seriousness this change is stupid. Pushing ladder for arena will be literal hell now, well it would, unless your intention was to encourage people to macro stuff to avoid the afk timer. This either encourages breaking your tos, or doing stupid degenerate gaming stuff.

6 Likes

thanks for making this game so awesome!
can’t wait for testing the 1.0 version!

1 Like

Except that it really won’t work in town. :frowning:

[…] Before a large upcoming 1.0 releases later this year.

Confirmed, it’s happening :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s awesome but what are the general uniques? No pics, item names, descriptions etc…

Could you consider turning the “ability casting continuously from a single press” into an intended feature? I’ve been playing a Warpath build and after learning how to consistently trigger the effects I felt rewarded for taking advantage an obscured “feature” my build had, and it drastically reduced the pain of having to hold down a QWERTY key to trigger my ability. It could function as both an accessibility feature and also a little bump to the skill ceiling without really negatively impacting gameplay or balance at all.

4 Likes

Can we have an update on Locust Master? haven’t seen anything at all mentioned about it other than it’s broken. Been waiting since march for this fix at this point.

I really dislike the more closed and tight hood of the new Reaper Form.
The previously teasered form, that was more alighted with the Wallpaper that is more loose and open where the chin/neck would be, looked much cooler

I really hope you can make this less prominent or remove it entirely.

4 Likes

Awesome. Very nice! Can we somehow target farm for the weaver stuffsies? Itching to explore.

Awesome work! Congrats, TEAM! :slight_smile:

1 Like

EHG: Great work on this patch. A HUGE number of things I have suggested//had issues with were addressed in the patch notes in various fixes. Very impressed and keep up the good work!!!

sigh
… and now I have to buy some nonsense coins. XD

1 Like

I appreciate the change, but I think Sunforged Set’s biggest problem isn’t damage. The set’s stat relies heavily on number of Forged Weapon, yet the set doesn’t provide anything useful for keeping Forged Weapon alive or making it easier to summon Forged Weapon during boss fight(where you don’t get hit frequently enough).

Regardless, thank you developers for this update. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the detailed notes.

Hm, I was hoping for a fix for chat reenabling every time I start a new session, and also one for the character selection screen order (last one played no longer being shown at the top). Doesn’t seem like those are included. Bummer.

1 Like

They never spill all the beans, one was teasered in the Weaver’s Will Dev Blog and another one was shown in the Patch Video

Still no fix for the position of tooltips on 21:9 screens?
I feel like it would take so little time to fix an issue that has been signaled for years and that prevent reading important informations. :confused:

Thank you for such an amazing work.

Remember that one time when community gathered together and created one of the most trash uniques ever existed in ARPG genre?
Fun times! Can’t wait to do that again! * insert “I love democracy” Palpatine meme *

But on a serious note, though, great work on the patch, guys! :+1:

1 Like

You serious? Not that you will appreciate it ingame, not like the new animations and the general style, which is 90%.

nice job EHG more here than i thought there would be for changes. interested too see what more i can come up with <3