Rising Flames Update - Beta 0.9.1 Patch Notes

There has been a updated skill/character panel in the works for a while now. I am quite certain that will include both of those at the very least (whenever it comes).

Now that Shade of Orobyss will be more annoying to farm maybe it’s droprates could be slightly improved?
Doesn’t matter what Corrution I farm it at it always drops me that dumb ring.

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

So, during the year of MP it would appear EHG has been quietly and manically doing so very much more. And here you guys were all getting ripped on for doing nothing but MP for the last year. :wink:

This is all really cool, lots of stuff there. Interesting tweaks to some set pieces, a few uniques tweaked. As a mainline Sentinel player I’m really looking forward to seeing the new animations for that.

Well done. Beers all around.

3 Likes

Yooooo those weaver’s unique sound amazing , very cool concept I really hope it stays and gets expanded upon. It’s a nice little RNG power creep before you get to farm out your own specific legendaries.

1 Like

This looks great! It almost makes me want to try out online mode!

Almost.

p.s. please fix “Disable Chat” so it’s permanent in Settings.

6 Likes

Forgive me my ignorance if this has been stated elsewhere and I have simply missed it. With the cosmetic store and the functionality of cosmetics being added, will we be able to make use of the base item appearances as skins (i.e. can I use a unique item as a skin over my non-unique staff?)?

1 Like

Could we get this to also apply to Shield Rush? Ignite/bleed shield rush is almost completely unplayable online due to this issue

Ctrl + F → Falconer → 0 Results Found

Okay.

Do people like this just not actually keep up with news?

The last remaining masteries are coming in 1.0 release, not anytime sooner. This wasn’t a secret, this isn’t some big ol’ gotcha, it’s been public information for months now. Hell, probably years by now.

4 Likes

Cheers! :beers:

Shaman class rework where :sleepy:

2 Likes

Cannot wait! And looking so forward to purchase these awesome capes from the MTX Store. Love the visual upgrade on the sentinel, but I am disappoint with the way he holds the two handed sword. A lot of games uses that type of stance. I just wish he held it upwards instead like barbarians in diablo or the primalist. Please change that???

Thanks!!!

This patch will be like a fresh start(league)?

no reset no wipe

#nowipe

This is also the method to avoid issues with afk timer. Glad you’re on board.

In another thread, I said that MTX is somewhat immature at the moment.
But it seems I was wrong. :bowing_man:

Once again, the quality of MTX is very cool, as confirmed by the video of this patch. :heart_eyes:
Can’t wait!! :fire:

Can we get this as an accessibility option please?

Well, that doesnt mean, that i cant ask right?

Love it!