Rising Flames Update - Beta 0.9.1 Patch Notes

what is this skill?

Meteor cast in line and uses the staff that turns meteor into lightning skill

2 Likes
1 Like

Also as an aside – anyone else notice on the patch overview video, at about 0:49 you can see an enemy spawn in for like 0.10 seconds in what appears to be an A-pose before despawning, then respawning correctly? lmao

Bit of light-hearted humor I just had to note on cause it’s funny.

I think that should be timecoded correctly. It’s in the top right as the sentinel is crossing the bridge from left to right. Might have to slow it down to see.

Just had to have a bit of a laugh at that haha. :smiley:

This was a bug!? It has been there for so long and I never heard anybody mention it as a bug, damn.

The new system doesn’t seem to work reliably, at least not in offline mode. They appear to drop more often in batches BUT I still quite frequently see single shards dropping.

I also posted this in Bug Reports :

It would be nice to try out the new patch, except the servers are falling over so hard that 99% can’t even get through log in currently.

Nice idea to put random people in the cities when your servers cant handle it

1 Like

Half the time the servers couldn’t handle 1 person being there, let alone several.

That’s because you’re a werebear, and everyone knows bears can’t pick up very many things in those paws of theirs. :wink:

2 Likes

No problems on this end. In. Playing. Running around. In cities. Given I’m mostly a solo player though I usually run away if someone tries to talk to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Town Portal cosmetics have no effect on Echo Portals (green Town Portals)?

I’ll speculate that it only effects your personal portal (the blue one) because way back when Monos first started people were accidentally popping portals on their own and leaving and losing that progress. Conniption fits commenced. So they added the green one so you’d know it was the End of Mono portal.

I could, however, be completely wrong and it’s a bug, but then we’ll get a return of the conniption fits until they figure out how to differentiate them.

1 Like

Any update on the Lagon targeting issue?

2 Likes

thank you. I don’t use town portals much, so it’s a little disappointing.

1 Like

Cool so no bug fix for dungeons self bricking in solo play and you just deleting keys because you cant enter boss doors or reward rooms. Nice see ya next patch I guess game might be playable then.

Did you hire Joe McGann to voice Haruspex Orian? Because he sure does sound an awful lot like Sir Gideon Offnir.

I 100% understand feeling frustrated, but saying the game isn’t even playable because a single facet of the endgame isn’t working is a bit odd.

Did you test the dungeons after 0.9.1 launched? I haven’t had time to test dungeons yet, but I know they had it marked as something fixed in the bug fix section of these patch notes. Was it not truly fixed?

If so then it seems to be a really difficult bug to squash, since this would’ve been their like 4th attempt at getting it. Pesky pesky dungeons.

Good stuff :slight_smile: Keep up the great work!

RIP. I actually liked the the gameplay of casting WP while not having to hold RMB and be able to move with left click, far more exact than hovering the cursor which often gets lost in the screen with all the animations going off. Also made looting 10x easier, and negated the internal cd of echo distance resetting when stopping attack to loot of hover over an item to see its stats. More of a quality of life bug than a problem in my opinion.

Would also be nice if casting lunge and sigils to maintain stacks didnt stop casting WP if WP is activated, like anomaly. Right now its pretty much a 2 skill class counting on 6% sigil regen on kill.