Rising Flames Update - Beta 0.9.1 Patch Notes

RIP. I actually liked the the gameplay of casting WP while not having to hold RMB and be able to move with left click, far more exact than hovering the cursor which often gets lost in the screen with all the animations going off. Also made looting 10x easier, and negated the internal cd of echo distance resetting when stopping attack to loot of hover over an item to see its stats. More of a quality of life bug than a problem in my opinion.

Would also be nice if casting lunge and sigils to maintain stacks didnt stop casting WP if WP is activated, like anomaly. Right now its pretty much a 2 skill class counting on 6% sigil regen on kill.

I ran a bunch of runs of Soulfire and Temporal and had no issues. Anecdotal, certainly.

Well, the patch seems promising. I will have to take a look.
Therefore, I’m still disappointed in the fact that we can’t have a preview or news from Falconer, Warlock and Runemaster masteries.
Still a great work. Thank you for all the improvement you made since the beginning. Keep the good work

They have got to have something substantial kept for the 1.0 launch and the devs told us LONG ago that we wouldnt get any of the last masteries before 1.0.

And I agree with others that the AFK time is too short.
Maybe 20-30 minutes would be ok.

this is pretty standard i know wow uses 30 mins and it suits raid breaks and dungeon breaks fine

whats this about ? Could not figure it out whats the application of this in game…

Some people dislike having to click to pick stuff up & just want stuff auto-magically sent to their inventory.

That’s certainly one way to put it but I’ve never been an advocate for that.

I have however mentioned several times that often things on screen are oddly placed. So many occasions you’ll click to pick something up but your character walks in the completely opposite direction from where it appears on the screen. And the natural reaction is to think you misclicked and you stop and try again.

This at least means it’ll happen less often because the collection now has a slightly greater range.

But let’s go ahead and work with your explanation so it fits your narrative. :joy::rofl:

I see what you are saying but dungeons arent a small part of the game. Our gold sink is locked in a dungeon, our unique gambling is now locked in a dungeon, purples are primarily stacked as a reward from dungeons, legendary crafting is locked in a dungeon. Yes the game is still playable in a sense but a good chunk of Last Epochs unique mechanics are in these various dungeons.

Every patch I log in to test new changes. Basically go like this, I play the new changes, key drops in mono, “maybe they fixed dungeons” go to dungeon, delete a key or go through and get stuck at boss door.

1 Like

I’d quite like a “slightly greater” salary if it were 25% more.

When you click runes, glyphs, and whatever esle you use to craft it will auto put up everything else in a radius around it. So likes say 10 runes of removal fall on the ground scattered around, you only have to click 1 to pick up all 10.

This change makes the area of the pick up range bigger.

2 Likes

Its too bad the starting area is unplayable, I’d love to progress a new character.

I played the starting area and had 0 issues with the playability at all.

1 Like

It’s completely bugged. The quest dead-ends and the game just ends. No way forward.

That’s where I stood and though “NANI?” but it moved on after a looooooooooong time.

Reproducible bug - documented here: Massive critical hotfix bug - starting area bugged - cannot play game! - #3 by Zaodon

Gimme your bosses number. You deserve it and I’ll let them know.

1 Like

Yeah there seems to be a bug :smiley: . So far I had no issues whatsoever but intresting to see the game can spin out of control in such a bad way ^^.

seems it is only for characters created before the 0.9.1 got hotfixed

Nope, I just created a character literally right this second - bugged.