Reply here to show our support to EHG! (DO NOT COMPLAIN HERE)

Thank you so much for your hard work and this fantastic game!
Do not write complaints about server status here please! Just reply to encourage the team and thank them for the work they are doing!

20 Likes

Remember - All the hate is just words from nerds :smiley:
Once you figure out the zoning stuff no one will even care

7 Likes

As a software developer myself, i understand the issues that can happen in production and realy appreiciate the team for trying to handle in such a small amount of time.
thereā€™s only finite amount of hours in a day and i believe they do as much as they can.

The game is actually so fun (tested most of it offline but also been able to run a bit of online)!
Tried POE lately and D4 and having more fun here so kudos and i am actually very interested in learning about the struggles they had with the logs bottlenecks and scaling and errors.

Keep up the good work there fellas some of us are waiting patiently :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Devs have done an amazing job! Congrats on hitting another ccu high water mark. Iknow I have posted this alrrady but 50+ frames per second @ 1080p on ultra with older hardware is an amazing accomplishment for me. Kind of wishing I had a higher resolution monitor to go with the new pc I will be picking up today.

7 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work and transparent communication, the game is absolutely gorgeous and a total blast! Iā€™ve had a rough time loving the A-RPG genre after a big disappointment, and this very game helped me snap out of it. Keep up the amazing work! :heart:

6 Likes

Nice Idea this Thread. Youā€™ll get this fixed soon. I belive in you.

7 Likes

Just like everywhere else on the internet, the rage posts are potentially from 14 year old; speaking physically or mentally.

@EHG, thanks for the updates on the status thread.

6 Likes

Started supporting the game when it was only an idea in Kickstarter, and I am certainly not going to stop now! Thank you for the hard work and the amazing game!

8 Likes

looks at banners

I vote with my wallet, and Iā€™ld rather pay 2 people here their refunds than buy a horse in D4 :honeybee:

8 Likes

We are rooting for you, EHG team!

5 Likes

So leave already.

You kids who are unreasonably mad about normal launch day issues that have been mostly resolved have got a dozen other threads where you can spaz out about it and tell everybody youā€™re leaving without actually leaving. Those of us who are patient adults can have a thread about saying ā€œItā€™s fine, we know youā€™re working hard, hang in thereā€.

6 Likes

I believe the team at EHG are doing their best and want us to enjoy the game that they made. So big shout out to the team and itā€™s amazing the amount of people wanting to play this game. Keep up the hard work!!!

6 Likes

This is simply not true. And even if it was, D3 was launched with the backing of a multi-million dollar corporation with launch experience from multiple previous titles and expansions IN ADDITION TO 3.5x the amount of sales on Day 1 of launch.

It is untruthful and disingenuous to compare a launch from Blizzard to a launch from an actual, and legitimately-labeled Indie company.

9 Likes

Respect! :heart:

8 Likes

Enjoying a melee necro commander online and a crit spear falconer offline. 600 hours and still plenty of jank builds to try. I really enjoy how each dungeon has its own mechanical reward, not just boss drops.

There are plenty of other threads for sadness. Remember not to reply to off-topic comments in this thread. :smiley:

7 Likes

"Remember not to reply to off-topic comments in this thread. "

Thank you to remind it :heart:

1 Like

A game that has multiplied sales forecasts by 10, do you really say itā€™s a bad launch??? This bottleneck is, paradoxically, the true success of the game, gentlemen.

5 Likes

I second that, and although we had a fairly well behaved forum throughout most of early access. With success,(almost 200k ccu!) Is going to come some haters and whiners. Use ignore and then also ignore in the topic controls at your discretion.

4 Likes

On the same token, youā€™d think they could see that the sales was far outpacing expectations, and an additional round of (enhanced) load-testing might have been warranted.

Iā€™ve been around for 4+ years, and I have my fair share of issues with the game, but server connectivity isnā€™t really one of them. Itā€™s mildly inconvenient I canā€™t play as much as I want, but I just find something else to do in the meantime. My life isnā€™t gravely impacted, just because I canā€™t play a video game the day it comes out. Iā€™m weird like thatā€¦

3 Likes