1.0 Server Status Thread

I can’t go to any server and everything is lagging, can’t get out of keepers camp. What a trash game. is there a way for steam to refund us

1 Like

People need to chill out and understand that there is nothing the devs want more than for us to play the game as soon as possible, let them fix the issues.

Imagine crying like a entitled brat.

1 Like

smooth brain detected

selling a defective product has consequences for good reasons

It is and its gonna be 3 days unplayable soon.

And they wonder about the negative reviews. They will keep getting them.
Even tho the game is not fully functional.

When a game is out of Early access all its functions should be available.
This is why the trend will continue until its fixed or stoned with poor reviews.

For who would like to just say Thank you to the devs for this fantastic game, reply here!

3 days into release and still no fix. Come on this is crazy game is unplayable online. On top of that we got an update this morning stating updates and patches and then silence. What is going on here? Is the game ever going to be fixed and playable for online?

3 Likes

Even in its current state its better than D4

3 Likes

Just because you could. You don’t need that much of reason to be what you want to be.

But you can’t. You see, you can be mad and still be polite. If you gonna be dependent so much of other people respect, well, you will be fragile as fu@#$ in life.

And this is not a matter of they being desrespectful. The opposite. They are constantly pivotting your angry to you feel included in this process. The world don’t spin around ya.

Nintendo and Blizzard are disrespectful companies. EHG are showing from the beginning, good faith and good will.

You can be better just because you have this option.

1 Like

The law says otherwise. If you really do not like the product you purchased, you are most likely within the 30 day return window to get your money back. Stop wasting your time and do something more productive with your life.

EU West is not working
With each portal I change to USA East.
Guys, how could it be possible to break the working version of the client… Day 3 is a waste

3 Likes

“my trailer park is way nicer than the one you live in”

Are you sure? I can play D4 right now - I can’t say same thing about LE!

1 Like

Im sure Jabroni. Know your role!

gonna make a guess…

either an extreme libertarian bordering on anarchist or early 20s overly educated idealist with limited life experience and inflated sense of self

Regardless, nah bro, consumer protection laws are all over the place

Consumer Protection | Georgetown Law

As much as you guys may not want to, it’s probably time to cough up some of your profit and remedy this issue in a quicker fashion. You’re selling an incomplete service.

1 Like

Says who? the game has steadily gotten more stable since launch. Last night I had almost no issues for my 2 hours. 2 hours ago high player count was 175k Last hour it was 188k Now it’s up to 191k

Sounds like the people trying to review bomb and claim the game is totally unplayable are not getting what they wanted, and that’s for the game to fail.

Just came home, servers still not online, guess it´s back to trying out some builds at Offline and having a few Beers and a relaxed moment :smiley:

They should update everyone’s game to the Ultimate Edition for free due to all this downtime we are incurring. Who is with me upgrade everyone to Ultimate Edition for free!!

Of course you can, there’s like 2 people playing D4. Blizzard should rent their servers to LE.

1 Like