Random game crash

Hey again, thanks for the reply

I don’t think I’ve ever noticed crashing in smite or vermintide 2 though, but I suppose it could have happened at some point - it’s definitely not nearly as game breakingly frequent as last epoch…

I looked into my player.log and it mentiones
“Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (ID=0x1c03)”

Do you have a recommendation as to what to do from here?

I’ll leave it in here aswell, just in case
Player.log (49.6 KB)

BR Nubarion

I was thinking if the game is trying to use your in-built graphics, it could have an issue there. Unfortunately, you identified that the game is definitely using your 1060.

So, there is one other thing you could try. I noticed in your recent DxDiag that your Razer had a crash.

+++ WER0 +++:
Fault bucket 2202805635683442797, type 5
Event Name: BEX
Response: Ikke tilgængelig
Cab Id: 0
Problem signature:
P1: RzSDKService.exe
P2: 2.8.2.51
P3: 5eeb662e
P4: ucrtbase.dll
P5: 10.0.19041.789
P6: 82dc99a2
P7: 0009d132
P8: c0000409
P9: 00000005
P10:

This might seem like a long-shot, but you could try:

• upgrading to the latest Razer drivers you can find
  • uninstalling the Razer software and trying a basic USB mouse

Player.zip (745.5 KB)
Player-prev.zip (2.9 MB)
DxDiag.txt (99.4 KB)

Hi there

Your logs are filled with this message:

2023-03-25T21:11:03.8649431+00:00 System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL ‘LogitechLedEnginesWrapper’: The specified module could not be found.

1. Do you have Logitech RGB Keyboard?
  2. Do you have the settings enabled at the bottom (see https://imgur.com/a/go7zH5Y)?

I would try disabling the setting and, if you do have the keyboard, possibly re-installing or removing the keyboard drivers.

This option has always been enabled, I don’t have a keyboard with RGB and I can’t disable these options.

Upload graphics ini file (or try deleting it to see if it resets those options)

I already deleted it previously, but nothing changed
le_graphicsmanager.ini (485 Bytes)

Hey mate, thanks for the reply again - I’ll have to wait a bit on trying out another mouse - I already have been thinking of buying a new mouse as mine’s kinda worn down, but I plan to do it in a week or so - don’t have another mouse at my place currently…

Will come back and let ye know how it looks once I have another mouse on me

Ps. Already tried updating my drivers, so that’s why I’m not adressing that here

Thanks again

BR Nubarion

1 Like

I have random crashes too. I had a problem with the virtual memory I thought I had it figured out… Two days playing different character and game crashes again.
DxDiag.txt (94.7 KB)
le_graphicsmanager.ini (479 Bytes)
Player-prev.log (1.8 MB)

Hey mate - I guess the settings might be stored somewhere else - I’ve no idea myself, so you would have to raise a support ticket at support.lastepoch.com about that.

One thing that is possible is that the DLL file is missing or corrupted. If that is the case, then verifying Steam files integrity might repair it.

Give that a go.

Hey there

Your logs specifically include the following entry:

Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!
Trying to allocate: 4456448B with 16 alignment. MemoryLabel: NativeArray
Allocation happened at: Line:59 in

You might be able to resolve this by adjusting virtual memory (page file size) as indicated in prior links on this thread.

However, I noticed Diablo 4 and Windows Desktop Manager are also crashing. This could be indicative of other issues in your PC, including hardware or software issues.

I recommend:

• disconnecting any new hardware you might have added recently, such as headphones, a controller, memory sticks, etc
  • disabling anti-virus
  • adjusting overclocking / underclocking for your graphics card
  • running a system file integrity check - https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/fix-corrupted-windows-10-installation/
  • running a system diagnostic, including memory diagnostics, from your BIOS

In addition, here are some other links from earlier in this thread, which provide some possible causes and troubleshooting options related to the UnityPlayer crash in your logs:

There’s apparently a fix coming for an identified memory leak, so if none of this works, you may find the issue is resolved (for Last Epoch, at least) with a new patch when it comes

I already checked the files earlier. I also reinstalled the game. Anyway thanks for the support. =)

1 Like

Hey, so I found where this setting is in the Windows Registry

I generally advise against editing Registry settings as it is a really easy way to break things in your computer. That said, if you are willing, you can try the following:

1. Press Windows+R
  2. Enter the command regedit
  3. Press Enter and acknowledge admin rights if you need it
  4. Navigate to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch
  5. Find the setting starting RGB_Enabled_
  6. Double-click it and set the value to 0

Let me know how you go.

Hey again Psychodrive

Sorry to come back with bad news once again, but I just went out and bought a new mouse today and tried it, I still crash 10 or so minutes into playing :frowning:
Guess the mouse wasn’t it…

Thanks for your help so far btw - guessing I’m stuck waiting for a patch or something

BR Nubarion

Hey!

I got a freeze issue on Windows 10, where the application needs to be closed down.

I’ve done this to enhance my gameplay:

• Vertyfing game file integrity in Steam.
  • Grapic card driver update.
  • Deleting the grapic ini file.
  • Lowering grapic settings.
    (And here is where it gets interessting!)
    Because I notis on the file (le_graphicsmanager) writes something new on this line (Afther lowering the grapic settings):
    ScreenMode = ExclusiveFullScreen
    Resolution = 1920x1080

Insted of the normal text, which should be different from mine (Don’t recall the other setting texture).
But while ExclusiveFullScreen Is “active” within the file. The behavior of the game causes it swaps screen resulution to desktop and freezes. However this has a simple fix, use ALT+TAB, back into the game. And the game works again (Most of the time).

If I delete the “bugged” texture within the file and replace It with the normal text. The game behavior Is totall freeze and ends with closeure (everytime it crashes, every 30 min or so).

I can only replaceacte theres settings by deleting the current file ini file, and lowering my own grapic settings to “Low”.
Im running hardware:
CPU AMD FX ™ - 8350.
Nivida Gefore GTX 1060 6BG.

I have no idea if what I wrote leads to any conclution. But Im trying to get rid of ingame freezes, any suggestions?

Upload your player log and DxDiag report. I will bave a look after work today if I get time. :slight_smile:

Hello again!
Thank you for responding so quickly :slight_smile:

Here are the files:
Player.zip (10.5 KB)
Player-prev.zip (2.0 MB)
DxDiag.txt (101.3 KB)

Hi your DxDiag indicates a number of crashes in the Windows Desktop Manager. THis could be a symptom of corrupted Windows files or Windows causing some problems with your graphics card, which interacts with Last Epoch poorly.

You can attempt to repair them and see if that helps with the problem.

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/fix-corrupted-windows-10-installation/

WoW… You where right.

SFC scan, fixed some files… if this dosn’t solve the issue I reinstall my computer :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for awsome support.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.