Random crashing

error.log (75.6 KB)
Player.log (135.6 KB)

hello i getting random crasher when playing. my pc spec i7 7700k gtx 1070 32gb ram game on ssd i put crashes file to help u out

Hey, Welcome to the forums…

Sorry you are having hassles…

Cant really tell much from the logs you have posted other than its crashing on DirectX. Please could you include your dxdiag and in-game graphics settings.

The game is obviousl in beta and has various known performance related instability issues…

Without more info, here are some general things you can try:

1. Verify the game files in Steam (I recommend you run this more than once just in case)

2. Make 100% your OS is patched and that you are using a newer graphics card driver.

3. To test graphics: Temporarily change your in-game graphics to 1080p, 60fps framerate limited (not vsync) with ALL graphics settings to very low or disabled. Test and see if the game is stable at these settings… If it is, then you are experiencing a known problem… If its stable, then increase the resolution to what you want to play at and try again… If its still stable, then increase the framerate to your monitor rate or less (do not leave it unlimited and do not use vsync). Test again… if its still stable, then increase the in-game graphic settings one by one, testing as you go… As you are already having hassles, I would reommend that you do not go above Medium for any setting but you need to test.

4. If you are using a controller, try temporarily unplugging it and using the keyboard mouse to see if that makes any difference,

5. Make sure you are not running any other applications & screen overlays (nvidia / steam etc) while playing. If you are, just disable them to test.

If none of the above fix the problem, then I really need the other files from your system to suggest something else.

ty man! that’s probably pluged controller crashing my game

Here is a reply from EHG

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.