Patch Preview: Beta 0.8.2

I may have misinterpreted the picture with the idol display.
That picture shows 20 idol slots, with a blank in the middle.
We currently have 16 idol slots, does this mean we get an extra 4?

The idol layout in the picture also appears to have space for only two 1x4 Idols, if that is the layout what happens if our build uses four 1x4 Idols (Like the Ornate Solar Idols)?

Other than that everything looks super awesome & I can’t wait for the patch, even though I have to because I’ll be at work when it drops :frowning:

Yes, we get more idol slots and we’ll have to rethink our idols.

1 Like

Moveable stash tabs… I am sold already… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

so i know phase 2 is almost done correct? any chance multiplayer will be out before the end of the year so i can get truly excited to dive in? i am not really into solo playing games but have a bunch of buddies who want to group play once were all able to play together

Great news

Not so great as I’ve sold all my idol drops that weren’t “good”

Multiplayer is still officially planned for this year, so yes.
I’d say around November, maybe.

Really great updates!
Monday can come!

HYPE lets gooooo! Keep it up EHG! Great Work.

Ahh, the scent of fresh studio without investors that want the most efficient profit margins. Yum yum.
Enjoy it while fresh everyone.

I like the direction and the vibe of the game. Deterministic enough to make it relaxing for casuals, random enough to give hardcore peeps something to chase.

3 Likes

Didn’t know I needed changes to the UI until I saw the photos. Great visuals Devs!

Take my money

improved controller support ?

improved on which way, can we now more easily pickup items from the floor without resorting to mouse, like button prompt when nearby? that would help A LOT!!! IMO the priority of controller support would be in combat and such, pick up items, on open chests, talk to npcs… button prompts ftw!!! the downtime stuff like skills, inventory management, etc its fine for now to use mouse to do stuff, since is not combat/active time… :slightly_smiling_face:

performance improvements

Hell yeaaaaaaaaahhhhh, on my main gaming rig as its is now it runs good, but for my gaming laptop this type of news its wonderful :heart_eyes:

This update looks AMAZING! The updated Map looks fantastic and takes away the “Beta feel” of that system and when combined with your previous changes to update the visuals for nodes to track quests etc it creates a really strong impression and experience!

awesome!!!

Yes, us melee, sword and board types, rejoiced at the pun. It hopefully shall be goryious.

Ready to get back to Spriggy? I know I am!

1 Like

I just hopped on the last epoch train and iam happy to be on board

woohoo , this is looking pretty good!

Is it Monday yet?!?

This looks awesome. :+1: