Patch Preview: Beta 0.8.2

So hyped to test these out! Cheers! :fire::sparkles:

Full patch notes on patch day.

1 Like

Yup!!

2 Likes

Hype 24, May 2021 2:00 PM!

So is it going to take an entire day to read said patch notes?

1 Like

Great job! Looks like some amazing content. Looking forward to patch day.

Looks amazing. Exploding Zombies await.

My body is ready!

Great job EHG.

Oh holy shit… looks like I know what I’ll be doing for a month or two after I’m done with the PoE league… Looks AMAZING

this all looks really good! also thanks for sharing the planned time for the patch to drop… that makes life much easier!

About improve stash :
what about Maj+clic on an item to make that he go from inventory to the actual stash tab, or from the stash tab to the inventory ?
(and may be later : add the “affinity tab”)

This looks nice with some additional polish on the current game. I am looking forward to the next phase to flesh out the remaining classes and hopefully a larger assortment and perhaps a robust random modification system to build out rare and unique weapons.

Nice!
Спасибо за игру, очень ждем добавления русского языка и мультиплеер. (Thank you for game, we are really looking forward to adding the Russian language and multiplayer.)

The changes are fantastic and the UI ones specifically make the game look so much more polished and less early access like.

I’m hoping a future mini update can introduce a larger variety of test dummies/DPS metre? I feel like this would be a relatively lower effort task but mean a lot to players in the end game? :slight_smile:

Nice job, new map looks amazing, also I hyped for new acolyte skill :smiley:

Wow, it’s Christmas before time!

Great job, guys! The new echo progress looks awesome and I can’t wait to kill the Shade of Orobyss.

Also, the Lagon pun! :joy:

Super excited for the patch! Keep up the good work!

Haven’t been this excited for a game since Vanilla WoW released.

Movable stash tabs?? Yes, please, thank you!
Loving the new maps, very Chrono Trigger-ish :video_game:
I wonder which one of you is the biggest fan of that particular game :slight_smile:

I consider myself a very critical person but here I cant see much I can criticize. It simply looks amazing, I cant wait for the Patch. I love that you have reacted to the player`s feedback regarding to Minions, lootfilter, stash tabs etc. The new boss and especially his skills look amazing. I will gladly buy another supporter pack after the patch to support you guys further. If you keep up this quality of work (NOT SPEED) I am sure this game will get better and better.

1 Like

I agree, the UI look great!