Patch Preview: Beta 0.8.2

This looks great. I just have 2 questions.

1. Stability on the MoF, does it mean anything other than just progress to the next quest echo?
  2. What is up with the mirrored key?

Looks absolutely awesome - Can’t wait to play with these changes !
Love the artwork, like always .
Dragging my tabs till they’re la-gone

2 Likes

Looks Great! Those maps are perfect!

(correct topic this time)

I really wish you guys had a MTX shop because I would be dropping money right now.

There’s an Appearance tab to the right of Inventory. I don’t know their business plans but it might represent some kind of character customization.

This is seriously incredible. Like goose bump inducing incredible.

Popcorn minion build on the menu!

New inventory UI is PERFECT.

Always.

Thanks for all your hard work. cant wait for new patch to bring in many new ways to die on HC :japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

EHG + This Game + My BETA Experience = Love

I wasn’t here when this beautiful project left Kickstarter but I have been playing beta for over a year and every patch/update has just been amazing.

EHG, thank you for listening to the community because it’s clear as day you have a grasp of this genre and listening to your fans.

Keep up the good work!

This patch looks awesome! Thank you for all the hard work!

It’s a level 80+ arena completion key that starts at level 80 instead of level 1 when used at the arena portal.

Most active and responsive dev’s I have had the pleasure to watch. The game that released when I bought compared to now is insanely different and its all better. They care about their game and their community.

1 Like

The new map…oh my. And zoomed out there is sooooo much more land. to explore. in the future…oooooo.

Yes! It looks like they are going to have a robust questing system through those maps. I have 133 hours logged on steam for the last 2 weeks… I know where I’ll be all next week lmao.

Is it Monday yet?

7 Likes

Hell yes, this patch looks amazing. Yall dropping the Loot Filter additions also or naw?
Granted this patch looks amazing regardless, looks to be quite a dam good.

Looks like EHG and Last Epoch have my vote for a long time if they continue with this awesome stuff.

When can we see the full patch notes so we can see the list of buffs and nerfs to start theory crafting with?

Yessss! Thank you! Can’t wait.

You Are the Best!!! EHG LE is the shiz!