Patch Preview: Beta 0.7.9

I assume that is part of crafting??

With crafting, I feel in control regardless of how hard it is. If it is only drop based, how can I target specific suffix/affix on specific equipment types?

I have a feeling the other endgame systems, not yet implemented, will deal with this idea. Just a hunch. If not, it’s still fine imo - loot filter will allow indirect targeting of this stuff and having it be random extends the overall life of the gameplay while increasing excitement of exceedingly rare drops, as mentioned earlier. You can still craft up to tier 5 as well, giving you a base direction and affluence over imperfect loot.

Shame. But I guess I understand the change.

1 Like

We need a “this post has made me a sad panda” icon or something…

2 Likes

We also need a link to this, as I am lazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I agree. But on the good note. The reasoning being is that they want to promote a more active playstyle.

1 Like

it was a conversation me and sarno had in stream chat a month or so ago. that would be hard to find haha.

1 Like

loot filter will not be in this patch. Judd stated in the patch after this or the one after that. That they are working on it still though. but not finished yet :wink:

Well apparently they’ve fixed Smite, so it’s all good (unless Mike was yanking my chain).

2 Likes

I would never!

1 Like

S**t, he’s definitely pulling my plonker!

sigh

Edit: I’ve even upgraded my pc, just so I can try and break it harder with even more future strike procs from Smite!!

Don’t make my wife be right to be grumpy with me (for spending a load of money on a new PC, just to clarify)!!

It might not be perfect yet but it has had a ton of fixes.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: you’ll get there eventually.

1 Like

Making me come out of vacation early with patches like this XD keep up great work guys!

that is why you gamble lol

We missed you! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Mass fear? The skill spirit plague works pretty well for fearing mobs.

Hey Devs thanks for being so transparent I had a few questions that may have been answered not sure tho.

1. What phase are we at technically
  2. When can we expect multiplayer
  3. Will there be 1 or 2 more skill slots added? (seems like alot of people including myself would think this is very viable as some builds feel very… bleh due to the lack of skill slots)

Thanks

• PB
  1. We’ve still not finished all of the things in phase 2 (eternity caches, tooltip dps), but last patch they added chapter 8 (phase 3) & in this patch they’re adding something from phase 4.
  1. Multiplayer is phase 3.

2. Probably not. Unless they change their minds.