Patch Preview: Beta 0.7.9

Praise,

biggest balance change since I have owned this game and in the right direction

ill give it a shot and let you know

necromancer only 3 new skills?
What will happen if we will disenchant items with tier 6/7 affixes?

hype… as always for any new patch

I guess you are refering to either MoF update or the T6/7 affixes.
Really looking forward to the dev blog that outlines all the details

On top of that it is still just a preview, so there might be even more!

Really excited. I personally always holded my self a bit back to play dozens of hours of the current endgame, to not burn out myself on my favorite chars. But with some more engaging/rewarding endgame ill will jump in on it again. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

This is a really good approach to set the focus on the looting aspect and turn a bit away from the current crafting heavy endgame gearing.

I did not see this coming, but I think this will be absolutely awesome.

Cant wait for the dev blog :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That sounds awesome, & I don’t want to be a grumpy b@st@rd given all the hard work you guys are putting in & the progress you’re making, but it’d be nice to see a non-Acolyte get a skill from time to time.

4 Likes

I totally missed this (thanks @Bankaikiller ankaikille), it’s about time that chat will be replaced (at some point in the future).

Waiting to try out this patch! Thank you!

Sounds awsome, I’m already hyped for the Dev Blog and the final patch notes.

Hope there will be a bit more changes on skills and some skill trees added than stated in the preview.

Cheers, thx for your work!

Nice changes ! I took a littlebreak from LE , what i really want is loot filter asap :confused:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Loot filter is coming eventually, but yea it’d be nice sooner as opposed to later.

Nice changes overall though, obviously monolith updates are probably bigger than we’re seeing here, and the new affix tiers will be awesome!

1 Like

Cool. I’ll dive in and let you guys know how it feels.

I’m going to go with Blessings, given the fact we have no idea what they are and what they could be. But it’s probably the MoF overhaul. Either way looking forward to it… And stance skills tree. C’mon fellas… Eh? Ehhh???

2 Likes

Do you plan to add any account protecton (2FA) for non-Steam users?

1 Like

I’m looking forward to play new monolith ! :muscle:

I’m hoping this patch gives skill trees to the 5+ skills that don’t have them in Sentinel Tree…which is by far my fav class to play so far, but not having those skill trees makes me want to wait until they are done with them.

1 Like

Can I just remind the devs that one of the most important aspects of Marked for Death was the ability to mass fear a large group of enemies. Two of my builds absolutely rely on that, so I hope we are getting the mass fear effect elsewhere?

Unfortunately they’ve not given us any more info about the replacement skill other than what’s above.

will runes will work with those items?
Can i remove affix and more importantly reroll it?

I took a long break from LE playing more PoE and the new league in the meantime. Really looking forward to come back with this new patch! I needed some new content to keep the hype up. Good job guys! Can’t wait.

3 Likes

they said the will not be adding trees to stances with making them passive nodes or combining them with other skills.