Our Gift To You & Thank You

got no gift, do i have toii do something to recive it?
:frowning:

No Mantle gift here either. :confused:

what gift? where is it? :expressionless:

Thank you. It wasn’t showing and I didn’t know I needed to click on the pet box. When I did, the Guppy showed in a popup and I could select it. Thanks again.

1 Like

Hello.
I haven’t received any The Autumnal Wrap in-game. I already check whole appereance tab / i have lot of another skins and this one is not there.

Please check this link.
https://forum.lastepoch.com/t/an-update-to-the-refer-a-friend-program/63568

Thank you

None here either.
bought in March '22
Got the guppy.

Keep that garbage.

I didnt receive either

GG nice game

UMMMM what???
literally never got this

also never received the big thank you that coincidentally occupies the same slot as two of the three twitch drops…

sir i bought the game before 1st march and still didnt get anything

so where is it scamers?

Тоже нет ни одной вещи, посмотрел все стирмы ни одного дропса не появилось в игре, хотя пишет на Твиче что все есть!!! Накидки тоже нет от разработчиков, хз как быть, хотел купить набор поддержки но боюсь что и он в игре не появится, как быть?

I have not received this reward and How can I get it ???

Didn’t give anything(

I’ve yet to receive this, I bought the game on the 23rd, was there cut off date?

I mean… thanks, but it’s pretty useless for offline players since you don’t allow cosmetics in offline mode. I plan to play both offline and online. But since online isn’t even an option right now, guess we’ll see this cosmetic in the future. My wife and I CAN get into online, but we’re not going to play it until the rubberbanding every 10 steps is fixed. I REALLY love the triple rubberband, that’s my favorite! :smiley: