Multishot on Speed - Build Guide - Diablo 2 Bowzone revival

A new thread would be a bandaid that would work you are right.

But i dont have real motivation or time to take the char and find out everything that changed and to test it.

If someone wants to write an update on the concept i will send him/her the old text with all the editing stuff for the creation of anew thread in case you want to keep some of the old stuff.

Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for the work on the build. Enjoyed playing it & was basically what I was looking for from MM, though I started with a bleed set up mainly through puncture.

Thx. Nice to hear that even the outdated guide still does his job :slight_smile:

3 Likes

all end game content viable?

Havent played it in months but i dont see any reason ehy it should be not viaable. You need ele res cause you do not get it for free anymore and new gear bc set affixes are gone

Dps should still be fine

I updated the char planner to not be totaly outdated anymore.

I havent tested it but i guess the way to go now would be:
100% CA, max res, 60% endurance + all treshhold you can get, some dodge

Completely new player here.
Was wondering, is it worth running an Obsidian Bow over Drelkor’s Compass if it has more sheet dps? Can’t tell whats better if its sheet dps vs the % damage per multishot arrow. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Drelkor’s gives you a big chunk of flat phys which is hard to beat, however if you’re using flurry to proc multi shot an obsidian with t5 flat phys and t5 attack speed could be better as flurry can scale with attack speed. High enough attack speed would probably out dps Drelkor’s i would assume but i could be wrong.

Thanks for the explanation. I actually have an obsidian with t4 bow dmg and t3 phys damage. and thats more than the drelkor but i was unsure how it compares to the dmg per multi arrow. sheet dps its like 500 more than drelkor.

My char’s at lvl 75 following this guide, loving it so far.

I crafted up a T5 flat phys and speed Obsidian last night, definitely an improvement over Drelkor. It fractured on the suffixes, but the deeps are what matter after all. I’ll keep working on armor pieces to get my defenses up, as I’m feeling squishy in the lvl80 echos.

Nice! I do enjoy the speed of an Obsidian over Drelkor’s, but I am starting to get some mana sustain issues, where I can’t channel as long and need to move more.
Loving the build a lot!

@andrew8448 yeah, it’s a bit of a balancing act of attack speed and mana drain… just got a blessing for +30 mana from the lvl 75 mono, that’s helping quite a bit with my mana pool though it’s still pretty low since I keep getting unlucky crafts and bricking my gear.

I just sucked it up and decided to main an Obsidian Bow regardless of issues now. I decided to just weave in a few Punctures between channeling Flurry to get some mana back and picking my dps opportunities a bit better against monolith bosses.
I finally downed Heorot tonight after 15 tries.
I think my damage is fine, it’s my hp pool that is lacking now.
I am level 93 and i only have like 940 hp. I also have been bricking my gear. I am slowly moving up from rares to exalted gear with like 1 or 2 resists, and just slapping hp on it but havent gotten up to t5s in any of my attempts.

@klocwerk What level are you? Whats your hp at? Whats your multi shot tooltip dps and whats your basic dps in character sheet?

Unbuffed, My character sheet dps is like 3000 and my multi shot tooltip is like 10k unbuffed.
All of my resists are capped now other than poison and physical.

Or you could take the node on Flurry that gives mana on hit.

Yeah, that’s a very low amount of hp (unless you’re going with endurance). Could you upload your build to the build planner?

How do you do that? I will upload it when I get on in the afternoon. I’m currently in bed :slight_smile:

https://imgur.com/s4ogTGS

Then navigate to your save file (hopefully it’s the last character you played as you can then filter by most recent).

i am level 88 ,and my hp is 700+。
in my opinion,marksman 's defance system should be " 70+dodge% "+ “silver shroud” + “moving”

u can get a silver shroud every 10s for a 100%chance to dodge,this will save your life when the 70%+dodge chance and moving isnt working. if you get 2 or more hit in 10s ,the second will damage u. but i think u shouldnt get 2 or more hits cause u are marksman,not melee character。

If you have space you should try craft hybrid health on gloves, boots and belt. This will give you a decent boost to your HP as it gives flat health + %increased health.

Thanks, Llama!

Here’s the link to my build on the planner. All my gear is fractured so I would need new bases if I want to craft/fix resists/health.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Your endurance is very low.
And for a Rogue, your Dodge is also particularly low. :wink: